2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

2 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

The Bengals haven't worn black jerseys against KC since 2009. They really love the awful color matchup I guess. At least they did it with black pants last year, that wasn't as bad. 

Hopefully the Chiefs go white pants this time around. They did that in that 2009 matchup when the Bengals last wore black. You have to go back all the way to 2003 for the last time the Chiefs wore white on red against the Bengals in black on white. Never happened with the previous Bengals set.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bordeaux said:

Commanders jersey schedule announced. 

Strange that they advertised the matchup a while back with a mock-up of a burgundy jersey combo that they had never shown prior, but at least now my Jags predictions won’t tank on week one.

• Like 2

https://twitter.com/GridironUniform/status/1557090014714109954/photo/1

These just keep on coming. Love it. Clearly some errors with this one though. They get less an less believable as you read on:

White at LAR who's in bone in Week 2

White at Tampa in Week 5

Black at Carolina who is already wearing all-black

I do like the gradient against Chicago. Way better contrast than this:

usatsi_14992769.jpg

The NFL has got to get collaboration behind these schedules, but it also simply baffles me the people in charge at these individual teams don’t think more about what they’re doing. 

Atlanta is scheduled to wear white at LAR while the Rams will be in bone. How will that work? 

Also saw Washington is wearing black against Atlanta. Why? 

Another random observation is Atlanta will be in white for every road game. That’s super rare considering the Saints and Bucs are in their division. Atlanta also wore white at home once the last two seasons but won’t this year. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Another random observation is Atlanta will be in white for every road game. That’s super rare considering the Saints and Bucs are in their division. Atlanta also wore white at home once the last two seasons but won’t this year. 

Their schedule actually has them in black at Carolina, which makes no sense whatsoever. Gonna say that one is white and the other two are supposed to be black. Unless the Bucs for some reason are wearing red in Week 5 (which would be awesome but I don’t buy it)

https://shop.buffalobills.com/collections/2022-matchup-collection?utm_source=Bills&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=2022+Matchup+Collection&utm_content=Twitter
one could infer from these that the bills throwback games will be home vs Miami & @ the lions on thanksgiving but if I remember correctly, they did these last year and had the throwback game vs New England & that wasn’t the case so take it with a grain of salt

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aaa333bbb said:

https://shop.buffalobills.com/collections/2022-matchup-collection?utm_source=Bills&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=2022+Matchup+Collection&utm_content=Twitter
one could infer from these that the bills throwback games will be home vs Miami & @ the lions on thanksgiving but if I remember correctly, they did these last year and had the throwback game vs New England & that wasn’t the case so take it with a grain of salt

That shirt also has the old Lions logo on it. Could likely mean nothing.