2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

12 hours ago, Bathysphere said:

Given that we’ve never seen a team stray from their “official” home/away look in the hall of fame game, Im banking on this matchup right here.

1194764990.jpg.jpg

Really not too horrid, just very greyscale. Almost like the Raiders lack of color makes the Jags tealless aways look less out of place. Regardless, just one more year of these unis for the Jags (bring me teal numbers, baby🤞🤞)

I'm upset you reminded me of this game. Final game in Oakland and they lost to Gardner Minshew. Ugh.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

bSLCtu2.png

15 hours ago, Bathysphere said:

Really not too horrid, just very greyscale. Almost like the Raiders lack of color makes the Jags tealless aways look less out of place. Regardless, just one more year of these unis for the Jags (bring me teal numbers, baby🤞🤞)

Teal socks too, and maybe some sort of stripe on the pants and sleeves. I honestly miss the color integration of these uniforms. Helmet aside, they at least had some personality and utilized some teal and gold:

Five things to know about new Rams wide receiver Allen Robinson

• Like 7

1 minute ago, NFLfan10 said:

Teal socks too, and maybe some sort of stripe on the pants and sleeves. I honestly miss the color integration of these uniforms. Helmet aside, they at least had some personality and utilized some teal and gold:

Five things to know about new Rams wide receiver Allen Robinson

Those away jerseys were honestly my favorite the Jaguars ever wore (definitely not favorite uniform though, as the helmet and pants sucked). #JaxJacked

Predicting the Bills, I won't go game by game because I don't think they are going to tinker with the jersey/pant combos that much this year.

Week 1: Bills in Blue/White with the Rams in their superbowl look

Week 2: Bills in all white for their home opener monday night vs the Titans (in probably all navy)

Week 3: Bills back to Blue/White in Miami with the Dolphins in white

Week 11: Throwbacks at home vs the Browns (Brown/White)

Week 12: Throwbacks stay in Detroit for Thanksgiving with the Lions also in throwbacks (would make Ralph Wilson happy)

Week 15: Red color rush at home vs Miami

23 hours ago, aaa333bbb said:Week 2: Bills in all white for their home opener monday night vs the Titans (in probably all navy

I’m curious what they’ll do for this game. They haven’t had a night home opener since they started wearing white at home for their opener. This will be a good indication of whether or not it’s a heat thing or they just like doing it regardless.

I’m also curious how much of the blue pants we’ll see this year. They stopped wearing them with the white jersey after the loss to Jacksonville last season, but they brought them back on Thanksgiving with the blue jersey.

2022 Cleveland Browns

P1-At JAX- White/White

P2- Vs PHI- White/White

P3- Vs CHI- Brown/White

W1- At CAR- Brown/White

W2-Vs NYJ- Brown/White

W3-Vs PIT- Color Rush (TNF)

W4-At ATL- White/Brown

W5-Vs LAC- Brown/Orange

W6-Vs NE- Brown/White

W7-At BAL- White/White

W8- Vs CIN- Color Rush (MNF)

W9- Bye

W10-At MIA- Brown/White

W11- At BUF-White/Orange

W12- Vs TB- Brown/White

W13- At HOU- White/Brown

W14- At CIN- White/White

W15- Vs BAL- Brown/ Orange

W16- Vs NO- Color Rush

W17- At WAS- White/Orange

W18- At PIT- White/White

I'm assuming the Color Rush will make a return this season since they used 75th anniversary last year. I'm also hoping for more White on white as well.

1 hour ago, Andrew7256 said:I'm assuming the Color Rush will make a return this season since they used 75th anniversary last year. I'm also hoping for more White on white as well.

The Color Rush look hasn’t been worn for a home game since the redesign. Only at Dallas in 2020. I don’t think it would suddenly appear for three home games in one season. Maybe one though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CitizenTino said:

Are we sure the Browns’ throwbacks were a one-year deal? There are jerseys with the throwback design being sold for players who weren’t on the team last year.

I thought they were keeping them and introducing a white version of the helmets for them.

• Like 1

The Jags were basically perfect between 1997-2008 (take your pick between teal and black numbers for the road.  Teal probably looks better objectively, but I'm always a sucker for teams using their secondary color as the main color on the road), and every rebrand has been a step backwards since then.  The closest they got were the Sacksonville-era uniforms, but the helmet and lack of a teal-with-white-numbers jersey still brings it down.  I'm not always a fan of bring back what teams wore in the 90's with little to no changes, because I think the 90's nostalgia has gotten out of hand a bit in pro sports (looking at you, Ottawa), but in this case it's necessary for Jacksonville.  Go back to what worked.

• Like 7

spacer.png

Packers: 

Week 1 at MIN: WYG v PWP

Week 2 vs CHI: GYG v WNW

Week 3 at TB: GYG v WPB

Week 4 vs NE: GYG vs WNN

Week 5 vs NYG: GGG TB vs WWR

Week 6 vs NYJ: GYG vs WGG

Week 7 at WAS: WYG vs RRW

Week 8 at BUF: GYG vs WWB TB

Week 9 at DET: WYG vs BSB

Week 10 vs DAL: GYG vs WSB

Week 11 vs TEN: GYG vs WNN

Week 12 vs PHI: GYG vs WWW

Week 13 at CHI: WYG vs OWN

Week 15 vs LAR: GYG vs BoneBB

Week 16 at MIA: WYG vs AAA

Week 17 vs MIN: GYG vs WWP

Week 18 vs DET: GYG vs WSB

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

On 5/23/2022 at 7:48 PM, Bruhammydude said:

Packers: 

Week 1 at MIN: WYG v PWP

Week 2 vs CHI: GYG v WNW

Week 3 at TB: GYG v WPB

Week 4 vs NE: GYG vs WNN

Week 5 vs NYG: GGG TB vs WWR

Week 6 vs NYJ: GYG vs WGG

Week 7 at WAS: WYG vs RRW

Week 8 at BUF: GYG vs WWB TB

Week 9 at DET: WYG vs BSB

Week 10 vs DAL: GYG vs WSB

Week 11 vs TEN: GYG vs WNN

Week 12 vs PHI: GYG vs WWW

Week 13 at CHI: WYG vs OWN

Week 15 vs LAR: GYG vs BoneBB

Week 16 at MIA: WYG vs AAA

Week 17 vs MIN: GYG vs WWP

Week 18 vs DET: GYG vs WSB

You realize the game is at Philly, so I’m 100 percent certain the Eagles will wear green and the Packers the road white.  Besides the Eagles haven’t worn WAH in the regular season since 2015, and this late in the season since the mid 90s.  Just clarifying that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

You realize the game is at Philly, so I’m 100 percent certain the Eagles will wear green and the Packers the road white.  Besides the Eagles haven’t worn WAH in the regular season since 2015, and this late in the season since the mid 90s.  Just clarifying that.

Sadly, I think that could very well be a black jersey game for Philly, which they also did last time Green Bay visited in 2016 (also Week 12, but on Monday night).

The thing is, the Eagles somehow have four home prime time games this season, so who knows which ones will feature the black jerseys? I’m hoping Week 10 vs. Washington is one of them.

On 5/22/2022 at 1:27 PM, Andrew7256 said:

2022 Cleveland Browns

P1-At JAX- White/White

P2- Vs PHI- White/White

P3- Vs CHI- Brown/White

W1- At CAR- Brown/White

W2-Vs NYJ- Brown/White

W3-Vs PIT- Color Rush (TNF)

W4-At ATL- White/Brown

W5-Vs LAC- Brown/Orange

W6-Vs NE- Brown/White

W7-At BAL- White/White

W8- Vs CIN- Color Rush (MNF)

W9- Bye

W10-At MIA- Brown/White

W11- At BUF-White/Orange

W12- Vs TB- Brown/White

W13- At HOU- White/Brown

W14- At CIN- White/White

W15- Vs BAL- Brown/ Orange

W16- Vs NO- Color Rush

W17- At WAS- White/Orange

W18- At PIT- White/White

I'm assuming the Color Rush will make a return this season since they used 75th anniversary last year. I'm also hoping for more White on white as well.

I see them wearing white/orange more than twice. They seem to love that combo on the road. 

• Like 1

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

2 hours ago, PittsburghSucks said:

I see them wearing white/orange more than twice. They seem to love that combo on the road. 

Orange pants seem to be the default for big games, whether at home or away. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png