2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

54 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

If the Chargers are 60, the Rams should be 46 (or even 36 or 16). Not sure why the Rams are 20, tbh. 

They moved from various locations, including Cleveland - Los Angeles - Anaheim - St. Louis - Los Angeles

• Like 1

It's where I sit.

8 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

They moved from various locations, including Cleveland - Los Angeles - Anaheim - St. Louis - Los Angeles

I understand - but they ended up in Los Angeles in 2016.  The only connotation to 20 I can think of is that's when they moved to SoFi. 

I was thinking if the Chargers were 60  because they are the Los Angeles Chargers again (LA-SD-LA), then the Rams could be 46 as they're back to that name/location. 

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

12 hours ago, AVGuy said:

Damn!!

I'm quite certain that due to my Team the Vikings never will go WAH and many of their road games are vs. teams that will, I am in for a very high overdose of purple this season!!🤢

Regular Season
WK DATE OPPONENT TIME TV TICKETS
1 Sun, Sep 11 1:25 PM
FOX
Tickets as low as $143 
2 Mon, Sep 19 5:30 PM

espn-abc@2x.png
Tickets as low as $115 
3 Sun, Sep 25 10:00 AM
FOX
Tickets as low as $49 
4 Sun, Oct 2 6:30 AM
NFL NET
Tickets as low as $145 
5 Sun, Oct 9 10:00 AM
FOX
Tickets as low as $60 
6 Sun, Oct 16 10:00 AM
FOX
Tickets as low as $41 
7 BYE WEEK
8 Sun, Oct 30 10:00 AM
FOX
Tickets as low as $44 
9 Sun, Nov 6 11:00 AM
FOX
Tickets as low as $34 
10 Sun, Nov 13 11:00 AM
FOX
Tickets as low as $51 
11 Sun, Nov 20
vsDallasDallas
2:25 PM
CBS
Tickets as low as $83 
12 Thu, Nov 24 6:20 PM
NBC
Tickets as low as $65 
13 Sun, Dec 4 11:00 AM
CBS
Tickets as low as $48 
14 Sun, Dec 11 11:00 AM
FOX
Tickets as low as $40 
15 Sun, Dec 18 TBD   Tickets as low as $54 
16 Sat, Dec 24 11:00 AM
FOX
Tickets as low as $48 
17 Sun, Jan 1 2:25 PM
CBS
Tickets as low as $126 
18 Sun, Jan 8 TBD

As fan most for their P/W/P combo (Socks need a redo!), I only forsee White Jerseys Vikings in Weeks 9 @ WASH, 14 @ Det, 17 @ GB, & maybe 18 @ CHI.   

As OCD as I am about football team "looks", this is not good for my eyes.  I even want their accessories (arm sleeves, gloves, tape, etc..) to contrast as much as possible.  Typically, the Vikings' players in purple jerseys even wear all dark (Purple or Black!) in that area which blends in and adds no "Pop". 

White or Yellow accessories look great when added into their purple or now this season rare white over purple looks.

With it being a night game I'm sure they'll be in white against the Eagles. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Eagles in all black for that one either.

Also unless Buffalo and Chicago go throwbacks, those are probably white games as well.

10 hours ago, dont care said:

Nah ravens are #96 because that’s when they moved and name changed and goes with the same logic as the others

Right. I was getting too wrapped up in the Browns faux lineage

Ravens #96.

Browns #99.

Final answer.

/clevejacking

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1
  • Hate 1

6uXNWAo.png

8 hours ago, WSU151 said:

I understand - but they ended up in Los Angeles in 2016.  The only connotation to 20 I can think of is that's when they moved to SoFi. 

I was thinking if the Chargers were 60  because they are the Los Angeles Chargers again (LA-SD-LA), then the Rams could be 46 as they're back to that name/location. 

The LA Rams (46 / 16) and LA Chargers (60 / 17) could go either way -- Having relocated back to a city they previous played in, that's a toughy.

But both should represent either their original start date or their recent move back, not one of each.

And right, Rams should definitely not be 20.

• Like 2

6uXNWAo.png

5 hours ago, VikWings said:

With it being a night game I'm sure they'll be in white against the Eagles. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Eagles in all black for that one either.

Yep.  Eagles haven't done WAH in years.  I went back 4 seasons in GUD and couldn't find an instance.  I'd bet it's probably back to the Andy Reid era that they've done it.  I'd bet the farm they're in a dark jersey for this game.  Seems early in the season for the all black, but can't rule it out.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That red helmet would look awesome with the navy or Color Rush navy jersey. But I presume it will be paired with the battle red jersey and white pants and they'll look just like the Chiefs. I hate this new rule outside of throwback uniforms. Color balance  will likely continue to be ruined.

And against the Eagles again. Really? At least it's not against the Colts for a third straight season.

1 hour ago, gothedistance said:

I wanted to see the Texans in their navy blue against the Eagles. Why must we be robbed of this again?

It really is ridiculous when teams do this. I wish they could've worn them a week earlier against Tennessee and spared us of another one of these abominations:

6f80a565-beee-4aa5-8380-623b243267cd_750

I'm gonna go ahead and predict the rest of the Texans schedule.

The ones in bold I think are a lock:

1 vs. IND blue/white vs. white/white

2 at DEN white/navy vs. orange/white

3 at CHI white/navy vs. navy/white

4 vs. LAC white/white vs. navy/white

5 @ JAC white/navy vs. teal/black

7 @LV white/navy vs. black/silver

8 vs. TEN white/white vs. navy/white

9 vs. PHI white/black vs. red/white (really hope the Eagles wear green pants here)

10 @NYG white/navy vs. blue/white

11 vs. WAS white/white vs. navy/white

12 at MIA white/navy vs. aqua/white (I am hopeful the Fins wear aqua at this point like they've done before last season)

13 vs. CLE white/brown at navy/white

14 at DAL navy/navy vs. white/mint (Just have a feeling they spice things up here as some teams have done in Dallas before)

15 vs. KC white/red vs. navy Color Rush (with the red and white being worn in the first half of the season, the Color Rush will likely be toward the end of the season)

16 at TEN white/navy vs. Columbia/navy

17 vs. JAC white/black vs. navy/white (would love to see the teal pants here)

18 at IND white/navy vs. blue/white

• Yawn 1

1 hour ago, sudden said:

According to this tweet and embedded link, the announcement for Cincy’s new helmet should be coming. Looks like white to complete the “snow tiger” look.

So the survey shows that the fans overwhelming choice is the white helmet with black stripes, but the desired all white snow cat look isn't possible in 2022 from what options we know the teams has.

Keep in mind the NFL states that the alternate shell can only be paired with an alternate jersey, throwback or color rush. They currently to my knowledge do not have a throwback ready and available to go with "original option" have no alternate white jersey. 

The only way the Bengals complete the "Snow cat" look is if the also announce a new alternate white jersey. Their only option with any alternate shell in 2022 is it  with the orange alt jersey and a black and white helmet with that makes very little sense.

Also with how they list them are they saying the options are a black helmet with white stripes, and a white helmet with orange stripes?

• Like 2

No known alternate white jersey is known. So based on that and the fact that the alternate shell has to be paired with an alt, throwback or color rush here are all the possible Bengals options paired with the 2 orange alternate combos they currently have.
wvyvBhU.jpg

BE0hz0E.jpg

aOIgLjV.jpg

PDFnMZZ.jpg

3N9EnIz.jpg

5J0PIlu.jpg

99AvIe5.jpg

BP0dlq5.jpg

Fq75oBK.jpg

fFn3NsQ.jpg

• Like 2