Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Washington & Wazzu ... the end)

Hawkeye15

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Notre Dame & Purdue)
  • Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Arkansas & Texas A&M)
On 6/19/2022 at 9:05 AM, Hawkeye15 said:

0kqAmvS.png

PwVHlt9.png

KksRXi4.png

• Main design element is the addition of the yellow piping which shows up flourescent yellow on yellow elements and as the primary gold color on blue elements.
  • The piping includes the lightning flash in the pants stripe, sleeve stripe, and at the bottom of the jersey numbers.

The K by itself isn’t a strong enough identity in my opinion.  The uniforms are progressive but are kind of unfinished 

• Like 1

6G0A2Ug.png

vZXieYU.png

HCNZCIm.png

X1UfKkv.png

• Goal is to blend identities between the current Red Wolves identity and the previous Indians identity.
  • The jagged shoulder stripe keeps with the triangular elements of the wolf logo.
  • Script on the chest should harken back somewhat to the previous identity.
  • Like 3

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Arkansas State & Louisiana Tech)

tYSUlcV.png

jZDnFGG.png

uFHPWth.png

Ni2agN3.png

• Baylor's current set is close to optimal, but a little too plain and the darker should stripe does nothing for me.
  • Add a sleeve stripe with a jagged pattern, similar to the notches in the BU logo and the number font.
  • The white pants are the long pants that get a stripe ... they need it more than the others.
  • Like 3

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Baylor & Texas Tech)
  • Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Colorado & Colorado State)

bsgG3Rf.png

JDal28O.png

ZUy0jpI.png

• Keeping with Rice's general identity, simple is the way forward.
  • The sleeves have a feather design which is more subtle on the blue jersey (a darker blue feather) and more visible on the gray and white tops.
  • Logo applications on a blue background are the classic R logo and applications on white or gray are all screaming owls.
  • Like 3

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Houston & Rice)
19 hours ago, Hawkeye15 said:

8zOaQkT.png

MHDHqwc.png

GRjaT3q.png

• No more alternate helmets ... a horn has to be on the helmet.
  • The horn has added detail ... the same detail appears on the shoulders of the jersey and the front of the pants.

I miss the Orange for CSU, but the detail in the horn is *chefs kiss*

• Like 4

AmPJ0Ty.png 

t4pn32B.png

lwzAry1.png

bXgobV2.png

d1UQdIZ.png

• Designs feature a darker maroon accent color that shows up on the number outlines and in the stripes on cardinal applications.
  • Moved the Jack Trice patch to the sleeves of the uniform.
  • The numbers have serifs with similar angles to the I in the logo.
  • No more idiotic black and white uniform.
  • Like 6

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Iowa State & Mizzou)

I love the redesigns. One thing I did notice is that you have UAB's rivalry as Middle Tennessee and Memphis' as Western Kentucky. Middle Tennessee and WKU both view each other as main rivals and Memphis and UAB kinda have a thing going of your own. If you haven't already simmed it switching those would be cool. I do really like the unis. As an Arkansas fan I like what you did with us.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hawkeye15 said:

t4pn32B.png

lwzAry1.png

bXgobV2.png

d1UQdIZ.png

• Designs feature a darker maroon accent color that shows up on the number outlines and in the stripes on cardinal applications.
  • Moved the Jack Trice patch to the sleeves of the uniform.
  • The numbers have serifs with similar angles to the I in the logo.
  • No more idiotic black and white uniform.

Would be cool to see a yellow helmet with red facemask as an alt helmet in that set; yes, because of 80s nostalgia and also, the current USFL's Stars made it work pretty well too. 

Great job on Iowa State and Mizzou overall. 

For CSU, I'm not sure about the number font on the regular sets...but the change to the gold horn decals is fantastic and that return to the yellow helmet for the throwback is pretty awesome. Would love to see it. 

Finally, and this isn't your fault, but the extra outline around Minnesota's M and Purdue's P just look terrible (in real life) because the outline muddies it up...they both would be better with no outline or a thin outline (like they used to wear 20 years ago now)

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.