Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Washington & Wazzu ... the end)

Hawkeye15

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Kansas & Kansas State)
  • Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (North Texas & Texas State)

8ooDTqt.png

RNZlIPB.png

• While in reality Texas is removing elements from its uniforms, I'm going the other way:
    • Chest wordmark and number font updated to include points.
    • Similar points on the sleeve stripe.
    • Added a pants stripe as well.
    • Put the longhorn back on the collar and the shoulder numbers back on the uniform.
  • Like 5

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Oklahoma & Texas)
  • Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Oklahoma State & Tulsa)

RDUdXRZ.png

PRlkllE.png

PD8Y4xE.png

YSLgFpJ.png

• A more modern design for TCU without being too gaudy:
    • Small points that stick out around the collar.
    • The collar and the pants stripe have reflective lizard scales (a horned frog is really a lizard)
    • Helmet stripe is a tapered stripe.
    • The frog in the TCU logo is white, not gray.
  • Like 4

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (SMU & TCU)

BjtOYTm.png

ghLAEBX.png

su0OzEW.png

ZMT3CJ3.png

• Looking for a cleaner design than the current uniform, which just slaps on an orange roadrunner head in the sleeve cap. The design stays modern however, since UTSA is a relatively new program. It fits them.
  • The stripe design is inspired by the feathers on the head of the roadrunner.
  • Like 4

That's the Big 12! I appreciate all the kind words and helpful feedback so far. I am presenting these concepts in the order that I created them. And as I went team-by-team, I got much more comfortable with the process and thought the quality of the concepts improved. That leads us to the last conference, the Pac-12, where I really felt like I found my stride.

• Like 2

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (UTEP & UTSA)

9d974yo.png

I0AB2HN.png

jCfulP1.png

• Like 4

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Air Force & Wyoming)

l7FBEfS.png

Z4MuMAR.png

5tlaUTj.png

cbUbjky.png

• Sunrise stripe pattern as shown in the header: navy / dark purple / magenta / white / magenta / light purple / red
  • All the stripes follow this pattern regardless of the background color
  • The number outlines also fade from their primary color to magenta at the bottom
  • Like 5

l4Pikoj.png

1p3t3zw.png

qWv5tQq.png

• No more pitchfork ... Sparky back on the helmet with a more classic uniform style
  • The sleeve logo takes the old ASU sun logo and puts the new ASU font inside:

3034636989_f244c93a4a_m.jpg

• The throwback has a different sun style on the sleeve with a cartoonish, running Sun Devil similar to the uniforms of the time.
  • Like 6