Cancuks Concept (Logo WIP)

B-mer

Started working on this today to put onto a Canucks concept. I like the idea of the Johnny Canuck logos, but not the execution. The Vancouver Giants new alternate really hit that concept out of the park, so i wanted to use that to update the V logo for a shoulder patch. I have to figure out how i want to join the head to the V, so that'll be the next update. 

spacer.png

19 hours ago, BigSky said:

I really like the concept! It looks really good. The only thing that looks odd (imo) would be Johnny's neck.

Thanks. That’s the area I’m working on now to try and connect the head to the V. 

Thanks @WavePunter. I worked on it some more. I think i have it 98% there. Just playing with color arrangement and deciding if the outermost stroke should go around the head.  Also kicking around if i want some more detail in the beard/stache or not, keeping in mind it'd be small as a shoulder logo.

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 5/26/2022 at 9:38 PM, DTConcepts said:

Better, but I think it'd look good if you tucked the neck behind the 'V' entirely, leaving the toque to stick out like the beard.

This is what I am thinking as well