MLB x NIKE Refresh (Philadelphia Phillies City Connect)

MJD7

Philadelphia Phillies Cooperstown Collection

It almost felt like a crime to not include a powder blue jersey in the Phils' main rotation, as they did wear that as their road jersey color from 1972-1988, so I made sure they got that here.

iU2JbaY.png

• Like 8

• MJD7 changed the title to MLB x NIKE Refresh (Philadelphia Phillies Cooperstown Collection 21/30)
  • MJD7 changed the title to MLB x NIKE Refresh (Pittsburgh Pirates Cooperstown Collection 22/30)
  • MJD7 changed the title to MLB x NIKE Refresh (San Diego Padres Cooperstown Collection 23/30)
4 hours ago, MJD7 said:

San Diego Padres Cooperstown Collection

@coco1997 beat me to the punch by a day, but even though the jersey that inspired this design was only worn for one year, 1978, it remains one of their most popular looks, so I used it here.

n5RZwY3.png

Haha! Our brains were clearly on similar wave lengths when we designed those jerseys. I would be happy to see either on the field. Great job on the Phillies & Pirates, too!

• Like 1

• MJD7 changed the title to MLB x NIKE Refresh (San Francisco Giants Cooperstown Collection 24/30)

I just want to pop in to say that I love all of these. Even when I may not super like one team or another, your presentation and overall level of quality has me enjoying each post. Well done!

My favorites so far are the refreshed versions of the Marlins and Phillies, plus the National's city connect, and the Guardians' Cooperstown Collection.

• Love 1

22 hours ago, Megildur said:

I just want to pop in to say that I love all of these. Even when I may not super like one team or another, your presentation and overall level of quality has me enjoying each post. Well done!

My favorites so far are the refreshed versions of the Marlins and Phillies, plus the National's city connect, and the Guardians' Cooperstown Collection.

Thank you very much! This series has been a joy for me to do on my end, probably more than any other I've done before, so I'm glad to see that you've enjoyed it too.

• Like 1

• MJD7 changed the title to MLB x NIKE Refresh (Seattle Mariners Cooperstown Collection 25/30)

This Mariners concept just reminds me that the Mariners could be doing so much more with navy and teal. Their current branding is okay but at this point it's gone stale and needs an update bad. And they have some good throwback looks to choose from. Great work

• Love 1

1 hour ago, MDTrey4 said:

This Mariners concept just reminds me that the Mariners could be doing so much more with navy and teal. Their current branding is okay but at this point it's gone stale and needs an update bad. And they have some good throwback looks to choose from. Great work

Thank you! Yeah, navy and teal is honestly my favorite color scheme in all of sports (as one could tell from my profile picture), but I do agree that the Mariners don't take advantage of it to the fullest. That's why my redesign for them increased the prominence of teal within the brand, and tried to modernize the wordmarks while remaining true to the team's history.

• Like 1

• MJD7 changed the title to MLB x NIKE Refresh (St. Louis Cardinals Cooperstown Collection 26/30)
  • MJD7 changed the title to MLB x NIKE Refresh (Tampa Bay Rays Cooperstown Collection 27/30)
4 hours ago, MJD7 said:

Tampa Bay Rays Cooperstown Collection

Combining the fauxback font with the gradient the Rays wore from 1998-2000 creates a look that somehow feels even more 70's than the original fauxback.

kxb24Kw.png

If the Rays introduced this uniform tomorrow it would be the best they've ever looked. Great job!

• Like 2

On 8/27/2022 at 11:28 AM, johne9109 said:

Beautiful

20 hours ago, coco1997 said:

If the Rays introduced this uniform tomorrow it would be the best they've ever looked. Great job!

20 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Groovy!

7 hours ago, VampyrRabbitDesign said:

The Rays shirt looks great.

Thank you all!

• MJD7 changed the title to MLB x NIKE Refresh (Texas Rangers Cooperstown Collection 28/30)