College basketball 2022-2023

44 minutes ago, 29texan said:

TCU's new Southwestern Zig Zag uniforms:

Only thing I'd change is on the purple uniforms, the stripe is black in between the white instead of more purple. It would make the red stand out more.

TCU going all in on the red now?  Is this the first time the basketball team has used it?

That striping is awesome though, get rid of the red and these uniforms are some of the best in the country.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WestCoastBias said:

TCU going all in on the red now?  Is this the first time the basketball team has used it?

That striping is awesome though, get rid of the red and these uniforms are some of the best in the country.

The basketball team is, at least. The court already has red in it and even the football field's goalline has it. 

I don't mind the red... honestly, I kinda wanna use it more. Purple, Black and Red is a very underrated color scheme, but it has to be done right.

The Football team's latest "Bloodline" uniforms are a prime example of how NOT to do it. Basketball team is almost perfect . . . 

• Like 3

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Nebraska is getting new uniforms this year, and oh boy are they a major improvement. Just a few takeaways:

-Updated to newest Adidas template.

-No more black accents/outlines/etc.

-Classic/simple design. Love that they didn't overthink it.

-Only noticeable difference between men/women so far is on the home uniforms: the women's uniforms do not feature the shorts trim pattern that the men have. Would expect that to be the case on the roads as well.

-Women are they only ones that have unveiled the away uniforms, and they might be some of the best basketball uniforms I've ever seen, at any level or any gender. That Nebraska script is criminally underused, and the color balance is just perfect. I'm hoping the men also use the script, it would be a missed opportunity if they didn't.

• Like 3

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Hearing that Arizona will unveil their new uniforms today or at least some more teasers. This is what I’ve been told so far:

-There will be a new white, navy & red set.  —The red set will look different from the other 2.

-They’ll resemble the 80’s-early 90’s uniforms, with “CATS” on the shorts horizontally.

-There will be a set of 1997 national title throwbacks.

-The old school cactus logo will be incorporated somewhere, probably on the waistband.

-There will be something on the uniform with Lute Olson’s name on it.

Of course I could’ve been fed some BS but we’ll see.

• Like 2

On 9/26/2022 at 12:58 PM, kabbey520 said:

Hearing that Arizona will unveil their new uniforms today or at least some more teasers. This is what I’ve been told so far:

-There will be something on the uniform with Lute Olson’s name on it.

I'm guessing Lute's signature will be sewn just above the jock tag...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Like 1

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

23 minutes ago, Kevin W. said:

With the shorts the same, they should have made the top the same. This feels like "But but but but we have to include something modern on this set" 

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.