MLFB Announces 4 teams

LogoFan

https://www.mlfb.com/

4 teams are viewable on their site but only 3 cities announced:  Canton (Force), Virginia Beach (Armada) and Little Rock (Attack).  No idea where the Airborne are located.

??  Airborne

spacer.png

Virginia Beach Armada

spacer.png

Not really sure what that's supposed to be...I see the V and A but that doesn't looks like a boat or really anything to me.

Arkansas Attack

spacer.png

Ohio Force

MLFFORCE.png

8 minutes ago, LogoFan said:

https://www.mlfb.com/

4 teams are viewable on their site but only 3 cities announced:  Canton (Force), Virginia Beach (Armada) and Little Rock (Attack).  No idea where the Airborne are located.

??  Airborne

spacer.png

Virginia Beach Armada

spacer.png

Not really sure what that's supposed to be...I see the V and A but that doesn't looks like a boat or really anything to me.

Arkansas Attack

spacer.png

Ohio Force

MLFFORCE.png

Trident for VA Beach

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Why do all these small time startup leagues, especially for football, feel the need to name their teams after generic fighting themed verbs? Like Ohio Force? What’s forceful about Ohio? The “THE”? 

Arkansas Attack? What does that even mean? I just don’t understand the ideas behind this. I’d rather have a generic animal mascot to a generic verb…

• Like 3

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

4 hours ago, dont care said:

I hate it because it has nothing to do with airborne

Yeah, it's an odd logo for sure. Is it possible the A is meant to be the landing strip on an aircraft carrier? If so, you've really got to work hard to reach that conclusion. 

6 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

Yeah, it's an odd logo for sure. Is it possible the A is meant to be the landing strip on an aircraft carrier? If so, you've really got to work hard to reach that conclusion. 

Airborne has nothing to do with aircraft carriers. They are paratroopers, the planes paratroopers jump out of can’t take off from carriers. They are also army not navy or even marines

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dont care said:

Airborne has nothing to do with aircraft carriers. They are paratroopers, the planes paratroopers jump out of can’t take off from carriers. They are also army not navy or even marines

You don't think it's possible that the people who designed a logo that already doesn't make much sense might not know or care about those details and design it that way anyway? 

• LOL 1

Airborne, Armada, Attack and then Ohio said, "F that" and went with Force.

Major League Football is a publicly-traded company that is operating as a professional football league. The mission is to give the opportunity to football players, coaches, trainers, and front office personnel the best training and guidance possible. Then, through our original broadcasts, give those participants exposure to the NFL and others so they can advance to their potential.

In other words, unaffiliated minor teams calling themselves major league.

• LOL 3

18 hours ago, Bill0813 said:

Airborne, Armada, Attack and then Ohio said, "F that" and went with Force.

In other words, unaffiliated minor teams calling themselves major league.

In other words, we rolled out logos to look legit so we can finagle some more cash from rubes. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Some players were kicked out of their hotel and are sleeping in a stadium. Not as good as a hotel of course but sounds kinda cool.

Situationally, no.  They got kicked out and had to go somewhere of last resort.  If I were a player in the league, I'd bail now.

• Like 1