On 2022-07-13 at 7:47 PM, JerseyJimmy said:

road pinstripes my beloved

speaking of road unis, as much as I like the Southside set, it feels like it'd probably have to be road-only

Youre right, it would clash with any team that traditionally wore road gray, and clash with almost every other team that didn't, so it would probably wouldn't be worn at home often. 

Moving on to Cincy, here are the Reds!

spacer.png

spacer.png

For the home, I've gone for a pullover with two buttons, I'm not usually a fan of pullovers for Baseball, but the classic look of the Big Red Machine meant that the Reds were always going to get a pullover for the home. I also got rid of black as an accent colour as I prefer the look of the team with just red, and brought in the blackletter C on a home plate as a stirrup logo. Mr Red is on the sleeve, and on the inside in the Reds custom script is the motto of Cincinnati, Juncta Juvant (Strength in Unity). The road gray is button up.

spacer.png

spacer.png

The alternate home is sleeveless, like many Reds outfits of the past, but this one uses the blackletter C on the front, and on the baselayer sleeve, you can find Mr Red, but just his head. Like pullovers, I'm not usually a fan of sleeveless baseball shirts, but it made sense for Cincy. The road alt uses the Reds script, an outlined headspoon and two striping trim.

So thats Cincinnati, next up we go to the north of Ohio and to the shore of Lake Erie.

C+C would be cool.

• Like 5

• VampyrRabbit changed the title to Major League Baseball 30+2 designs (Cincinnati Reds)

Nice work on both the Cubs and Sox! For the Sox, I’d make the wing of the flying sock logo either red or gold to give it a nice pop of color. I might also add front numbers to every jersey (except the weekend alt, of course, though I might move the pant numbers to the other leg to keep the design from looking lopsided) since they help balance the designs and this is something the Sox do anyway. I think in general the rounded number style you used for the Sox would work better for the Cubs because it’s pretty close to the style the North Siders use anyway. For the Sox I’d go with a Tuscan style number font which would go well with the various scripts and logos you used.

For the Southside alt, I’d use the pullover style template you used for your Reds home and road sets. The ‘83 style horizontal stripe across the front of the jersey doesn’t quite work on a button down jersey. 

Speaking of the Reds, they look perfect!

On 2022-07-16 at 11:17 PM, coco1997 said:

Nice work on both the Cubs and Sox! For the Sox, I’d make the wing of the flying sock logo either red or gold to give it a nice pop of color. I might also add front numbers to every jersey (except the weekend alt, of course, though I might move the pant numbers to the other leg to keep the design from looking lopsided) since they help balance the designs and this is something the Sox do anyway. I think in general the rounded number style you used for the Sox would work better for the Cubs because it’s pretty close to the style the North Siders use anyway. For the Sox I’d go with a Tuscan style number font which would go well with the various scripts and logos you used.

For the Southside alt, I’d use the pullover style template you used for your Reds home and road sets. The ‘83 style horizontal stripe across the front of the jersey doesn’t quite work on a button down jersey. 

Speaking of the Reds, they look perfect!

Thanks, I'll get around to the number alterations and the numbers for both teams from the Second City shortly.

Some  alterations I have made

Arizona - road alt added, numbers revised, alternate with new jersey emblem

Boston - home throwback with red socks

Baltimore - numbers revised, home alternate added.

Will get round to Angels, Cubs and Sox.

And onto Cleveland! I thought the Guardians was a great choice for a new name, but wasn't entirely sold on the wordmarks and while the Knuckleball G is a pretty cool logo and I wanted to use it, it kinda clashed with the C/G logo I came up with, so I left it off. I decided to go classic with the home and road, and adventurous with the alternates.

spacer.png

spacer.png

The home and the away both are inspired by the 1948 uniforms, with a stylized G/C inspired by the Guardians of Traffic statues on the Hope Memorial Bridge. On the inside of the baselayer is "BALLGAME!", after the final call of sportscaster Tom Hamilton after the final out of a guardians win. On the sleeves is a baseball wearing winged headgear inspired by the Guardians of Traffic.

9d8ba04e798a801e8c40ecb190ef6a2e2326723b

spacer.png

The home and road alternates have contrasting sleeves, and the Cleveland sign at Edgewater Park is used for the script, as it was too good for just one team from the city to use. The road uses a red fronted cap, a first for the team.

spacer.png

Cream version -

Spoiler

7a22a2adf8936b26b0edfb394d42733953f4113a

And the heritage home, there is a uniform inspired by that worn by the Cleveland Buckeyes of the Negro League. For all the sets, the font used for the name and numbers is FTY Strategycide NCV.

So thats the Guardians. Up next we go to the Mile High City!

C+C would be cool.

Edit on 25th  - cream version of heritage added.

• Like 3

• VampyrRabbit changed the title to Major League Baseball 30+2 designs (Cleveland Guardians)

Great work on Cleveland. Using "G" over "C" helps set the Guardians even further apart visually from other the Cubs and Reds. I'm also a big fan of those sleeveless alternates and the choice of "Cleveland" script. 

For the Buckeyes-inspired alt, maybe make the uni off-white?

The Guardians look great! I love the idea of the contrasting sleeves on the alternates to maintain the contrasted striping effect.

If it were up to me, I would keep the Guardians’ real-life wordmarks and cap logo, but that’s a matter of personal preference. The logo you came up with is clever, too.

On 2022-07-23 at 6:19 PM, coco1997 said:

Great work on Cleveland. Using "G" over "C" helps set the Guardians even further apart visually from other the Cubs and Reds. I'm also a big fan of those sleeveless alternates and the choice of "Cleveland" script. 

For the Buckeyes-inspired alt, maybe make the uni off-white?

Thanks! Strictly speaking, the C is actually over the G for the cap, helmet and stirrup logo. I did an off white version of the alt and it does look good in cream.

On 2022-07-23 at 11:54 PM, MJD7 said:

The Guardians look great! I love the idea of the contrasting sleeves on the alternates to maintain the contrasted striping effect.

If it were up to me, I would keep the Guardians’ real-life wordmarks and cap logo, but that’s a matter of personal preference. The logo you came up with is clever, too.

Cheers! I did want to use the Knuckleball G and the Guardians Script, but they didn't mesh well with the C/G. Not a big fan of the new Cleveland script or the cap logo, but I do like the Guardians wordmark and the Knuckleball G, which is a really nice piece of design.

I'll probably do a set with the real life wordmarks sometime except with the Edgewater Park sign (the Cavs can share) in place of the Cleveland Script, because they are pretty nice.

So, moving on to Denver, we have the Rockies. I'm not a fan in the slightest of the current look the Rockies have with its not particulary pleasant colour scheme and oh boy, do they have the most dated set of logos in the league. So I decided a rebrand, with all new logos and script, with only the violet pins kept.

0e279626f97005dd170e6e87ce3ac5982c6b31f9

46d406281c113236be1b7bad3a61a07208a1a96b

The pins are kept, but are joined with violet sleeves with two stripes in two shades of gold (or Colorado gold and Denver omelette), with matching stirrups. The font used for the script, shoulder logo and the CR logo is Sacred Bridge and the one used for the names and numbers is Barbaro. On the inside of the baselayer can be fond "Colorful Colorado" in many different colours.

39c4c953da08eac5d679dffd7f09f3da07888c17

46ac15b92746f0b28a4cc3fe495ed3caf1a72180

The alternate home jersey goes all in on the violet and gold combo, while the road alternate uses a light shade of blue, inspired by the Columbine, the state flower of Colorado. Only the Colorado sand is used for the uniform, as Denver omelette does not go well with light blue.

Thats the Rockies. The next destination is the Motor City!

C+C would be cool.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • WOAH 1

• VampyrRabbit changed the title to Major League Baseball 30+2 designs (Colorado Rockies)
4 hours ago, VampyrRabbitDesign said:

Thanks! Strictly speaking, the C is actually over the G for the cap, helmet and stirrup logo. I did an off white version of the alt and it does look good in cream.

Cheers! I did want to use the Knuckleball G and the Guardians Script, but they didn't mesh well with the C/G. Not a big fan of the new Cleveland script or the cap logo, but I do like the Guardians wordmark and the Knuckleball G, which is a really nice piece of design.

I'll probably do a set with the real life wordmarks sometime except with the Edgewater Park sign (the Cavs can share) in place of the Cleveland Script, because they are pretty nice.

So, moving on to Denver, we have the Rockies. I'm not a fan in the slightest of the current look the Rockies have with its not particulary pleasant colour scheme and oh boy, do they have the most dated set of logos in the league. So I decided a rebrand, with all new logos and script, with only the violet pins kept.

0e279626f97005dd170e6e87ce3ac5982c6b31f9

46d406281c113236be1b7bad3a61a07208a1a96b

The pins are kept, but are joined with violet sleeves with two stripes in two shades of gold (or Colorado gold and Denver omelette), with matching stirrups. The font used for the script, shoulder logo and the CR logo is Sacred Bridge and the one used for the names and numbers is Barbaro. On the inside of the baselayer can be fond "Colorful Colorado" in many different colours.

39c4c953da08eac5d679dffd7f09f3da07888c17

46ac15b92746f0b28a4cc3fe495ed3caf1a72180

The alternate home jersey goes all in on the violet and gold combo, while the road alternate uses a light shade of blue, inspired by the Columbine, the state flower of Colorado. Only the Colorado sand is used for the uniform, as Denver omelette does not go well with light blue.

Thats the Rockies. The next destination is the Motor City!

C+C would be cool.

I don't mind the Rockies current look, but a redesign wouldn't hurt them I like the thought you put into the new colors. I can't say I am a fan of the sand color for the Rockies, but you make it work here. I'm wondering where the font comes from. Does it have some tie to Colorado that I'm missing? It reminds me of Willy Wonka when I look at it (mainly the cap logo).  Overall a cool design great work; I just personally wouldn't use it for the Rockies, but could easily be used for another team with a different identity

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

On 2022-07-25 at 2:35 PM, johne9109 said:

I don't mind the Rockies current look, but a redesign wouldn't hurt them I like the thought you put into the new colors. I can't say I am a fan of the sand color for the Rockies, but you make it work here. I'm wondering where the font comes from. Does it have some tie to Colorado that I'm missing? It reminds me of Willy Wonka when I look at it (mainly the cap logo).  Overall a cool design great work; I just personally wouldn't use it for the Rockies, but could easily be used for another team with a different identity

Thanks, the font is Western Inspired and when I started the series, I was always going to give Colorado wordmarks that had a western flavour and Sacred Bridge fitted the bill along with Tuscan names and numbers.

So, from a team that I felt needed an overhaul to a team who I feel have a timeless home and a very solid road that needed just a little tweak, the Detroit Tigers. Fun fact - the first Baseball Jersey I brought was a Tigers home (Majestic).

Not gonna lie, that may have played into my decision not to mess around with the home.

28f9621c0ccfeaa3ad8cfdc40c26e6f217383f24

ad3daf66a759e826ef5aa01cd96fb43eee3c7205

For the Tigers, I kept the home uniform pretty much the same. The biggest change was going back to the previous D on the shirt as I really dig that quirk on the uniforms and the shirt D is a very solid design and as for the rest of the uniform, the classic Tigers design was so simple and elegant that I decided to keep it mostly unchanged.

The concept for road was to combine the no nonsense look of the 60-71 road uniform with the wordmark and headspoon of the current uniform, so it gets the Detroit flowing script with just a grey outline.  Orange and Gray as a colour combo isn't really my cup of tea, so there isn't any on either set and the Motor City Kitties go back to being a one colour team.

The names and number font is that used by the Detroit Lions, I liked it so much I thought the Lions could share.

3880feaa45029f84fc4beb3b03e460c9bcfb10ed

For special occasions, a Detroit Stars tribute. For me, the Detroit Tigers are one of those teams that don't need alternates and aside from a Negro League tribute, two uniforms suffice as those two uniforms include one of the most iconic and elegant uniforms in baseball history.

So thats the Tigers. Next up, we go to Space City!

• Like 5

• VampyrRabbit changed the title to Major League Baseball 30+2 designs (Detroit Tigers)

Rockies - Oh, this is an interesting concept. I LOVE those scripts. I guess my only gripe is the color scheme is very similar to the one you used for Charlotte. But in a vacuum, it’s a beautiful design. 

Tigers - I like that you added the Negro League throwback to their regular rotation. Removing orange entirely from the road set makes them look too much like the Yankees, IMO. 

On 2022-07-31 at 8:44 PM, coco1997 said:

Rockies - Oh, this is an interesting concept. I LOVE those scripts. I guess my only gripe is the color scheme is very similar to the one you used for Charlotte. But in a vacuum, it’s a beautiful design. 

Tigers - I like that you added the Negro League throwback to their regular rotation. Removing orange entirely from the road set makes them look too much like the Yankees, IMO. 

Cheers, when I first decided to do this series, neither Colorado or Charlotte would have violet and gold as colours, but given the nickname of Charlotte and how violet and gold work together, we have two teams with a similar colour scheme, three if you count Arizona and their alts. But I felt like the yoke for Charlotte, Copper and Sedona Red for Arizona and violet sleeves for the Rockies set them apart enough along with the identities.

As for Detroit, I felt the headspoon and lack of cuffs set them apart from the Bronx Bombers.

And onto Space City.....

c7d543e9fec805acd09644cd3fe90a5eb2d3b45b

7bff7b3eea2a02f228085c4343a058002821086e

For Houston, I decided to go all in with the gradient used on the City Connect, and Astromax, a space style font for the wordmarks, names and numbers. The shooting star and the outline of Texas make a return, and the H and Star is on the cap, but given the gradient. On the inside of the baselayer is SPACE CITY in Alien League font.

678ded57714e126d4b0e0e389d56a40ee6bbd4db

86c4dbb119df84f34ad0716fb51c273a0ffd552a

The alternate is navy, worn with white pants at home and navy pants on the road.

Thats the Astros. Next up, its the City of Fountains!

• Like 4

• VampyrRabbit changed the title to Major League Baseball 30+2 designs (Houston Astros)
9 hours ago, VampyrRabbitDesign said:

Cheers, when I first decided to do this series, neither Colorado or Charlotte would have violet and gold as colours, but given the nickname of Charlotte and how violet and gold work together, we have two teams with a similar colour scheme, three if you count Arizona and their alts. But I felt like the yoke for Charlotte, Copper and Sedona Red for Arizona and violet sleeves for the Rockies set them apart enough along with the identities.

As for Detroit, I felt the headspoon and lack of cuffs set them apart from the Bronx Bombers.

And onto Space City.....

c7d543e9fec805acd09644cd3fe90a5eb2d3b45b

7bff7b3eea2a02f228085c4343a058002821086e

For Houston, I decided to go all in with the gradient used on the City Connect, and Astromax, a space style font for the wordmarks, names and numbers. The shooting star and the outline of Texas make a return, and the H and Star is on the cap, but given the gradient. On the inside of the baselayer is SPACE CITY in Alien League font.

678ded57714e126d4b0e0e389d56a40ee6bbd4db

86c4dbb119df84f34ad0716fb51c273a0ffd552a

The alternate is navy, worn with white pants at home and navy pants at home.

Thats the Astros. Next up, its the City of Fountains!

Very modern, but in a good way. This could easily replace their current uniforms. Any particular reason you went wheat over grey for the road uniform?  Not saying it looks bad it's just a different look for the Astros

ZUH86xc.png

On 2022-08-03 at 11:41 AM, johne9109 said:

Very modern, but in a good way. This could easily replace their current uniforms. Any particular reason you went wheat over grey for the road uniform?  Not saying it looks bad it's just a different look for the Astros

Thanks. The colour for the road is according to Encycolorpedia is a "very light shade of orange", I decided on the colour as one of the (now pretty old) nicknames of Houston is The Magnolia City and their 1980s road uniform was cream with a pinkish tint, so it's not totally without precident. I decided against going with gray for the road as Orange was the dominant colour for the trim and numbers.

Up next, it's the team from the Heart of America.

f1bed5943b331f33e45b54ba798334028ee42497

4d422b08b73aed5572ab7c1785cd6801b7cf6b17

The home and road are both pullovers, I've changed my stance on them during the last month and for some teams, I think they make sense. The Royals are one of those teams, and get one with two buttons. The trim is inspired by the 1973-82 and 1983-91 uniforms, with the home jersey script used from 1969 to 2001. The sleeve patch is in the shape of a heart with the starred crown from the batting practice logo, and on the inside of the baselayer is the "KansasCityRoyals" script.

a216a5c31d9804da2b2483f68fe2805301eaef6e

b6aa12f25830c193584d5f1f8fdb44bac10276a2

The alternates are a blue jersey with headspoon piping and road grays. The script is taken from the original Kansas City Royals logo.

f0659810fdcc755d4df8f455e151bf52f93e76a5

c8a5c7115880dd0f12e1a6c81624b496ade8ef4b

The blue jersey can also be worn with either sky blue or gray for the road.

b759bd1f4e847823f57a7f3ac719d6fa8e5daab5

And for special occasions at home, a Monarchs tribute uniform.

So thats the Royals. Next, a trip to LA.

• Like 3

• VampyrRabbit changed the title to Major League Baseball 30+2 designs (Kansas City Royals)

I love everything about Colorado except for the inclusion of gold/sand. Adding those colors takes away the “cold” feeling of Colorado for me, maybe because sand & gold are both colors generally associated with warmer areas. Plus, as @coco1997 said, it ends up very similar to your Charlotte concept, which I liked that color scheme for. I’d be interested in seeing a strictly purple concept or maybe purple & light blue, playing off of the alternate away uniform.

Using the Lions font for the Tigers works surprisingly well! I would have never thought of that. I do miss the orange on the away uniform, though.

For the Astros, I would consider making the “H” on the cap white, it kind of gets lost in the star.

Using the Royals script from their original logo is a cool idea, I don’t think I’ve seen anyone do that before.

Looking forward to what you have next!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VampyrRabbitDesign said:

Thanks. The colour for the road is according to Encycolorpedia is a "very light shade of orange", I decided on the colour as one of the (now pretty old) nicknames of Houston is The Magnolia City and their 1980s road uniform was cream with a pinkish tint, so it's not totally without precident. I decided against going with gray for the road as Orange was the dominant colour for the trim and numbers.

Love it, I really enjoy how sports design has really come into an era of even the smallest things having meaning and that's exactly what you did here.

2 hours ago, VampyrRabbitDesign said:

Up next, it's the team from the Heart of America.

f1bed5943b331f33e45b54ba798334028ee42497

4d422b08b73aed5572ab7c1785cd6801b7cf6b17

The home and road are both pullovers, I've changed my stance on them during the last month and for some teams, I think they make sense. The Royals are one of those teams, and get one with two buttons. The trim is inspired by the 1973-82 and 1983-91 uniforms, with the home jersey script used from 1969 to 2001. The sleeve patch is in the shape of a heart with the starred crown from the batting practice logo, and on the inside of the baselayer is the "KansasCityRoyals" script.

a216a5c31d9804da2b2483f68fe2805301eaef6e

b6aa12f25830c193584d5f1f8fdb44bac10276a2

The alternates are a blue jersey with headspoon piping and road grays. The script is taken from the original Kansas City Royals logo.

f0659810fdcc755d4df8f455e151bf52f93e76a5

c8a5c7115880dd0f12e1a6c81624b496ade8ef4b

The blue jersey can also be worn with either sky blue or gray for the road.

b759bd1f4e847823f57a7f3ac719d6fa8e5daab5

And for special occasions at home, a Monarchs tribute uniform.

So thats the Royals. Next, a trip to LA.

I really like the sleeve logo you came up with here; I don't know of the hear works on the socks here though. Maybe if thy had the crown as well it would look better, but that's just me. Overall another great set. 

ZUH86xc.png

8 hours ago, MJD7 said:

I love everything about Colorado except for the inclusion of gold/sand. Adding those colors takes away the “cold” feeling of Colorado for me, maybe because sand & gold are both colors generally associated with warmer areas. Plus, as @coco1997 said, it ends up very similar to your Charlotte concept, which I liked that color scheme for. I’d be interested in seeing a strictly purple concept or maybe purple & light blue, playing off of the alternate away uniform.

Using the Lions font for the Tigers works surprisingly well! I would have never thought of that. I do miss the orange on the away uniform, though.

For the Astros, I would consider making the “H” on the cap white, it kind of gets lost in the star.

Using the Royals script from their original logo is a cool idea, I don’t think I’ve seen anyone do that before.

Looking forward to what you have next!

Thanks, for Colorado, I added the gold mainly because of how well purple and gold work together, and the other pro teams from the state have warm colours in their palette - Burgundy for the Avs and Rapids, Orange for the Broncos and Gold and Burgundy for the Nuggets, so the Rockies are the odd team out in that regard. Having said that, just purple or purple and light blue could be cool - I'll try something along those lines.

The H on the cap for the Astros was given the gradient as there wasn't any white on the stirrups and it would have looked out of place on the road and alt uniform when worn with navy pants, so no white star. I still think the H is clear considering the H outline and the blue/orange contrast, but I could try a white star, but it probably will require adding white somewhere on the stirrups for colour balance.

As for the Tigers and Royals, I wanted a font with a Motown connection and the Lions one fit the bill, and the Royals script deserves to be on at least one Uniform in the Royals set. I ended up using it for 3 (or 5 depending on POV) of them.

6 hours ago, johne9109 said:

Love it, I really enjoy how sports design has really come into an era of even the smallest things having meaning and that's exactly what you did here.

I really like the sleeve logo you came up with here; I don't know of the hear works on the socks here though. Maybe if thy had the crown as well it would look better, but that's just me. Overall another great set. 

Thanks, I kept the crown off the socks as there wasn't any gold on the cap, so none on the Stirrups either, I like it when the stirrups and the cap match, or at least have the same colours, so it was just the heart.

Onto Los Angeles......

34ed35beb03603f483cfb974d222952e9aea0887

bd26113040850c34cc8198f9572557fab85d00e2

The home and road are pretty much the same as the current ones for the Dodgers, the only red on either set is on the front number. The cap and helmet logo is the one used from 1972 through 2011, which has slightly slimmer lines than the current one.  On the inside of the collar is printed "IT'S TIME FOR DODGER BASEBALL".

c8b247c65b1bead54b549967a0d24b3d3b2c0487

Biggest change is that the Dodgers get a road alternate, one that isn't the same as the normal one except for Dodgers on the Front instead of Los Angeles. Instead, this one is based on the powder blue uniforms the team wore in Brooklyn in the 1940s. A blue Los Angeles script replaces the white Brooklyn one, and the numbers get the same treatment as the home and road.

So that's the Los Angeles Dodgers. Next up, it's the Fish from the 305.

• Like 3

• VampyrRabbit changed the title to Major League Baseball 30+2 designs (Los Angeles Dodgers)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2022-08-07 at 2:36 AM, coco1997 said:

Love that Dodgers road alt! Can’t wait to see what you have planned for Miami.

Thanks, I think that LA should definately have a similar colour uniform in their regular rotation as it looks so good.

So, onto Miami.

It's been a while. I came to the conclusion that the template I am using, while okay, has loads of faults and after this thread, I'll be retiring it and using my own from now on, as I feel like I need to use my own. I'll then refine the concepts here in a new thread using the new template some time in the not too distant future, and I'll be incorporating many of the suggestions here, like using violet and columbine as the colours for Colorado. Even with the mods, it feels like somebody elses template and not mine, and there is still a lot I don't like about it now that I've used it for a while (shirt stitching, the outlines on the placket and the ones separating the baselayer from the shirt and the stirrups from the socks, the trouser pinstriping, the asymmetry with the stitching and the pinstripes on the shirt, no shoes), and the new template will sort them out

Now onto the fish...

cdd3e509622b75a3f14b2d794fef8810b8aaf456

4eba443fc32998753e13487774c32a6c77c09247

8e08f06e175f1ba607a9bd401f16aa06d92b7368

The pinstripes and teal return, and so do the sleeveless jerseys, and I included a black and a teal heavy set for the home, the road only really works with black. The font used for the script is Belgrad, and the supporting colours of pink and light blue were taken from buildings in the Art Deco district in Miami. The road has shadow pinstripes, and both sets have "This is the 305" as a hanger effect.

For this set, I was inspired by the concepts found here, especially the choice of font.

496819beb6b8b082dddc4849ed03b9cfc801c284

418ec94df44afdc07b17669951553730deee3d2b

The alt home has a headspoon in pink, blue and black along with sleeve trim, and has white pants with no pins. The alt is black with pink and blue as the supporting colours.

f0d4d0e601f9ea2d70a130a9a10700bb40c46dea

And finally, a white uniform for Friday Nights.

So thats Miami, next up is the Cream City.

• Like 2

• VampyrRabbit changed the title to Major League Baseball 30+2 designs (Miami Marlins)

I really like what you did with the Marlins. It feels like a combination of all three eras in Marlins history. Maybe it’s my phone screen but the “light blue” you used for the trim looks more like lavender or periwinkle to me. I also feel the teal alt would benefit from some white somewhere. Other than that, really nice work here.