2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

3 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Not nearly as entertaining as the video of that average Eagle fan who ate horse dung after the Superbowl win.

spacer.png

“Average Eagles fan?”

I’m insulted. The “average” fan would have eaten the poop AND the horse. This guy was an amateur bandwagon fan at best. 

• Hurl 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Allen had horrible accuracy as a rookie, followed by some incredibly good accuracy in following years. He struggled again this year. He reminded me a lot this season of a hockey player trying to play through an injury in the playoffs. Just in general, though, how tf do you write off a 26 year old QB as "over the hill"?

He needs to be better when it matters most.

I think BUF and DAL need to swap QB's. They need a change of scenery

• Huh? 2
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Unocal said:

He needs to be better when it matters most. He never has been and never will be.

This is absurd.

The Bills lost their best past rusher and then watched a teammate die on the field. Maybe we can apply some appropriate context to why the team looked subpar its last three games after looking mostly dominant its first 13?

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

8 minutes ago, Unocal said:

He needs to be better when it matters most. He never has been and never will be.

Where do you come up with this stuff? This is Baylessian. 

If Josh Allen's defense hangs on for 13 more seconds I firmly believe he and the Bills would've won the Super Bowl last year. He was perfect in the playoffs last year and lost for reasons fully outside of his control. He was also injured this season. 

• Like 11

PvO6ZWJ.png

The Allen stuff is really silly, the Bills are a really good team, and their gonna be a consistently <.500 team for as long as Allen is there and healthy. Is this year kind of a disappointment ? Yeah, I'd say so, especially with how good they looked to start, but it takes players having career years, and a lot of luck to win in the NFL. I think it'd be a mistake to overhaul much besides add defensive talent, and maybe a legit #2 receiver (ofc easier said then done).

• Like 4
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

33 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Josh Allen is Top 3 in AFC QBs.

Which makes him top three in NFL QBs, in my opinion.

2 hours ago, SailorOfSilence102 said:

The Allen stuff is really silly, the Bills are a really good team, and their gonna be a consistently <.500 team for as long as Allen is there and healthy. Is this year kind of a disappointment ? Yeah, I'd say so, especially with how good they looked to start, but it takes players having career years, and a lot of luck to win in the NFL. I think it'd be a mistake to overhaul much besides add defensive talent, and maybe a legit #2 receiver (ofc easier said then done).

Actually, if it were me running the team, I'd try to upgrade the running game so Allen doesn't feel like he has to play hero ball all the time.

Sometimes it feels like they're building an offense for a team that plays in a dome, instead of for a team that plays outdoors. In December and January. In Buffalo.

Seems pretty obvious when you're winning games by 4 scores in September, and losing by 1 score  in the playoffs.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Just now, DCarp1231 said:

I was originally going to say that. Glad I’m not the only one who thinks it.

spacer.png

I'm not sure which QB from the NFC would crack that AFC top three. Jalen Hurts, if he can do it for more than one year, I guess.  But other than that?  Rogers and Brady are definitely slipping, Dak is Dak, Stafford is done. There some decent second tier QBs but nobody on par with the AFCs big three. Even Justin Herbert and a healthy Lamar Jackson might be better than anybody in the NFC, other than maybe Hurts (again, if he can keep it going). 

• Like 3

I'm willing the bet that "shoulder injury" Allen has may have been a bit worse than he let on. Baker did the same thing in Cleveland & he looked awful. Allen's might not be as bad as his, but it certainly explain the slight drop off he had, and the rise in Picks. 

Injuries were definitely a killer this season for them though. losing a guy like Von Miller is a killer when playing a team like the Bengals. He would have made a huge difference that game. 

10 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Actually, if it were me running the team, I'd try to upgrade the running game so Allen doesn't feel like he has to play hero ball all the time.

I couldn’t agree more. I think that’s an underrated issue that has kept this Bills team from reaching thier potential (which I still believe to be winning a Super Bowl in the near future). Fielding an RB corps of (pretty much exclusively) pass catchers means Allen has to take matters into his own hands in the power run game. Singletary especially just isn’t built for those kind of carries. Just because Allen is built like a fullback doesn’t mean he ought to be played like a QB/RB, and the Bills have been slow to figure this out. 

I truly think if the Bills had a back that could take that running load off of Allen, they’d get unlocked. 

• Like 1

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

31 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

I couldn’t agree more. I think that’s an underrated issue that has kept this Bills team from reaching thier potential (which I still believe to be winning a Super Bowl in the near future). Fielding an RB corps of (pretty much exclusively) pass catchers means Allen has to take matters into his own hands in the power run game. Singletary especially just isn’t built for those kind of carries. Just because Allen is built like a fullback doesn’t mean he ought to be played like a QB/RB, and the Bills have been slow to figure this out. 

I truly think if the Bills had a back that could take that running load off of Allen, they’d get unlocked. 

That's why I wanted them to trade for McCaffrey; he can both run and catch super well. Singletary is a decent back, but he looks one-dimensional to me... meaning he's limited.

I think Buffalo will be fine if they make the right changes. I just don't think this current roster where it's at, will get it done.

• Like 3