2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

2 hours ago, GDAWG said:

I just find it funny how so many New England ACs leave for HC gigs only to some way or another find their way back to New England.

My memory is running a little fuzzy, but aside from Mike Vrabel, I'm trying to think of a single former NE assistant during the Belichick era who left New England for a HC spot, stayed gone and actually had sustained success somewhere. (Once again the jury is still out on Josh McDaniels...we'll see what he does with his second chance.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Vrabel oddly enough wasn't ever a coach under Belichick, only a player. Which just makes it more weird. LOL

But yeah, Belichick totally has some curse where all his assistants are doomed to  fail at any other coaching gig unless it's under him. 

Guess it doesn't help that they all end up choosing really bad teams anyway. 

McDaniels may be the exception though, since he's getting a prime Raiders team that's solid at nearly every position. 

17 minutes ago, TBGKon said:

This is more NFL adjacent, but David Tepper is backing out of a training facility for Charlotte FC as well.  Is Tepper really suitable as an owner?  Seems to have issues down there in Carolina.

So the investment banker is on the verge of wearing a barrel. Unlike that guy at the Broncos games, I don’t think he’s going to do it for fun. 

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, Jamesizzo said:

Julio Jones to the Bucs on a 1 year deal

Doesn't mean anything. He's made of glass and washed up. Maybe he's a camp set of hands. He's just taking up a roster spot from a rookie who could turn into the next Julio Jones.

In other news, Joe Burrow is undergoing an appendectomy in the next few hours to days. Sounds like fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, harney said:

Doesn't mean anything. He's made of glass and washed up. Maybe he's a camp set of hands. He's just taking up a roster spot from a rookie who could turn into the next Julio Jones.

In other news, Joe Burrow is undergoing an appendectomy in the next few hours to days. Sounds like fun.

If anyone can revive his career, it's Brady.  

Well, can't say I'll miss Julio since he did next to nothing with the Snatit, but geez, talk about the rich getting richer. Maybe he can finally win a Super Bowl in the NFC South!

xFUdNmt.png

1 hour ago, Brian in Boston said:

I was thinking Peter Stormare as Czernobog in American Gods. In any event, the Packers enter camp with either a slack-jawed yokel or dirtbag Slavic deity of evil as their signal caller.

Where can I get an Aaron Rodgerovic jersey?

I saw, I came, I left.