Dallas FC Mondernization

Logoman.

Here is my attempt at a modernization of Dallas FC. I really like the bull/longhorn design so decided to keep that pretty much the same.  There will be more MLS redesigns later in the future. I'm just trying to get back into designing after a very long hiatus. Let me know what you think!

spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

The outer badge reminds me a little of Houston. I'd also place the FC above the Dallas as the team's name in FC Dallas. I do like the Dallas font though. 

Yeah, it definitely is Houston's. Originally I was going to do both in one concept but then gravitated towards just Dallas.

I played around with the the FC and it looks and fits better below. I do like Dallas FC better than FC Dallas that is my reasoning on that. I can play around with the layout again.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Really like the overall updated logo

from the outer shape, to the font / text which - for both Dallas and the FC with the lines to the side

awesome that you kept the longhorn and "Burns" flame

Don't think the soccer ball is required and it kinda gives the cow a long/weird neck/chest too -

IMO looks better with the OG star or maybe even empty and the cow could be overall a bit lower and a thus a bit smaller (to fit the overall shape still).

Looking forward to more of your MLS redesigns too.