NHL Oversized Center Ice Designs - All 32 teams, All-Star 23, Winter Classic, Nordiques, Whalers, Stadium Series 23 Added

Rygi13

2023 Stadium Series - Raleigh, NC
The rink to be installed at Carter-Finley Stadium is inspired by the NC State football field it sits on top of. Each "End Zone" mimics the look on an end zone that's paint has faded in the off season and is now covered in a February dusting of snow. Although, I'm not sure how common that is in Raleigh. The centerline features oak leaves from the state tree featured on the event's logo.nm61D3b.png

• Like 1

• Rygi13 changed the title to NHL Oversized Center Ice Designs - All 32 teams, All-Star 23, Winter Classic, Nordiques, Whalers, Stadium Series 23 Added
14 hours ago, Rygi13 said:

2023 Stadium Series - Raleigh, NC
The rink to be installed at Carter-Finley Stadium is inspired by the NC State football field it sits on top of. Each "End Zone" mimics the look on an end zone that's paint has faded in the off season and is now covered in a February dusting of snow. Although, I'm not sure how common that is in Raleigh. The centerline features oak leaves from the state tree featured on the event's logo.
aIHKcO9.png

I really like the idea of the end zones for this game. Would really be a missed opportunity if they don't do this

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

These are all very well done! My favourites are San Jose with the shark breaking through the ice, and the Gateway  Arch design for the Blues. I also really like the creativity of the three specialty games (All-Star, Winter Classic, Stadium Series).

• Like 1

stevengrantdesign.blogspot.com - Twitter: @StevenGrant94 - Instagram: @stevengrant94

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...