NBA 22-23 players in/with their new uniform

are we still doing these threads here? i know nobody will believe me, but i'm pretty sure i did the first ever player/new uniform thread back at that old forum before sportslogos.net ever existed (under my old name, carter23 )

LMAO, i found it (atleast the original one on sportslogos.net): 

ah, to be young again.

anyway, here's malcolm brogdon and gallinari

FXfSmecXgAAaDXm?format=jpg&name=large

FXcnCwxWYAIolAY?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1

I thought the minimalist era was going to end someday but Nike just loves rolling out professional practice jerseys (Cleveland, Utah)

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

28 minutes ago, TenaciousG said:

I thought the minimalist era was going to end someday but Nike just loves rolling out professional practice jerseys (Cleveland, Utah)

Both Cleveland and Utah rookies in that photo shoot are wearing the Summer League uniforms, for some reason

12 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

They started doing this when Adidas was in charge. I'd rather they use multiple templates for summer league instead of just one that's used by all teams. For companies that talk about reducing waste, they're both pretty wasteful by doing this. Just use the reversible practice jerseys like they used to.

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Jalen Brunson (Knicks, #11)

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Gary Payton II (Blazers, #00)

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Jerami Grant (Blazers, #9)

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

On 7/20/2022 at 8:42 PM, Telemundo219 said:

Gary Payton II (Blazers, #00)

spacer.png

spacer.png

I don't know, man.  I still think he should have signed with the Sonics.

• 3 weeks later...