Green Bay Packers re-design

Gothamite

if anything the packers need to go back to the triple stripes of the lombardi era and go back to the lombardi era numbers. as for the gold, far too many teams use gold as it is. i'd like to see the return of the runner through the state of wisconson logo brought back as a secondary logo maybe modernized to put on the field. also im not crazy about the logo on the sleeves, i prefer the stripes(lombardi era) on the sleeve. also to comment on the gold update, i like the design overall and i wouldn't totally be opposed either of changing to gold. again adding the stripes to the arms. im pretty sure if the packers did radically alter the uniforms, that the people of green bay would riot.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

i'd like to see the return of the runner through the state of wisconson logo brought back as a secondary logo maybe modernized to put on the field.

i prefer to stay with current events, but i'd modernized the "Heisman" Packer about a year and a half ago for a 94 proposal concpet...sorry to hijack, Gothamite but at least i didn't post that other one :hockeysmiley:

gbconcept1.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived