Let's Fix Things That May or May Not Be Broken

BBTV

27 minutes ago, tigers said:

Could we introduce a tunnel ball 4th down requirement?

I'm not sure what this is - please explain.  Keep in mind these are serious/feasible proposals.

I'm also thinking that engineers could develop land mines that only stun rather than kill.  We could embed a few at random so a guy might be running a long route, or running for a long TD, then BZZZZZZT - hits a mine and is dropped and likely fumbles.  Turnovers are exciting, and this gets us a few more.  It's also theoretically possible that during a runback, the defensive player hits a stun-mine.

If the stun mines can't be invented, then something like this - but the pipes are buried like a Burmese tiger trap:

2490030099_6896a41182_b.jpg

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

25 minutes ago, BBTV said:

I'm not sure what this is - please explain.  Keep in mind these are serious/feasible proposals.

I'm also thinking that engineers could develop land mines that only stun rather than kill.  We could embed a few at random so a guy might be running a long route, or running for a long TD, then BZZZZZZT - hits a mine and is dropped and likely fumbles.  Turnovers are exciting, and this gets us a few more.  It's also theoretically possible that during a runback, the defensive player hits a stun-mine.

If the stun mines can't be invented, then something like this - but the pipes are buried like a Burmese tiger trap:

2490030099_6896a41182_b.jpg

The fastest tunnel ball wins the 4th and down or turn over

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

There should be one allotted “forward” pass if the defense recovers a fumble or an interception occurs. However, if the attempted pass does not reach the original offensive line of scrimmage, it shall be a negated fumble recovery and reissue of down on offense.

• 6 months later...

pretty sure I've said this before, but I will reiterate on behalf of the 2023 Seattle Mariners: winning your division should not guarantee you a playoff spot. divisions should be for scheduling purposes and only scheduling purposes.

• Dislike 3
  • Hate 1

53Ocz8U.png