Saintsfan's word on thew new NFL season

Saintsfan

When was the last time we did something outrageous? Like the 80's or something? C'mon!

The Santa incident was in the 60's, so it has NOTHING to do with this generation cause none of us were even alive then.

You people won't let go the past - we've been good for YEARS now.

1990's.....

-Cheered when Irvin broke his neck

-Various snowball incidents

-Beat up any fan, tipped cars, numerous occasions

-Threw BATTERIES at JD Drew

2000's

-Asked Joe Jurevicious "Where's your kid?" (Who had recently been born premature and died)

-Spit on pitchers in the Phillie's new stadium bullpen.

There are soooo many incidents of drunkeness that I can't list them all...why the hell do you think they need a jail cell?

Come on...but, hey, you might write a two paragraph column about it... :rolleyes:

1990's

- i am ashamed about it

- name em

- HUH (everybody gets drunk)

- a grand total of two! TWO!

2000's

- haven't heard that one

- they were BOOED

other towns get drunk you know, and we don't have a jail cell anymore. our incidents just get way blown out of proportion.

for more, see an excellent book "The Great Philadelphia Fan Book" by radio hosts Anthony Gargano and Glen Macnow!

:P:P:P

I MUST DEFEND OUR HONOR

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

I've met about a dozen people from Philadelphia and the surrounding areas in my lifetime. Every one of them has been an ***hole for the most part. And while that's not necessarily an indictment on everyone who lives in the "City of Brotherly Love," it doesn't detract from the reputation its sports fans have, at least not in my mind.

nav-logo.png

have you ever even been to a game in philly? we treat each other great. i would be in a section and wed all boo when they did poorly, but wed always treat the otehr fans great - whenever someone left, wed all be like "see ya later" like we knew each other for yeas

ya, you treat EACH OTHER great. when it comes to opposing fans, u threat them like cr*p. i was at one of the leafs/flyers games in philidelphia in the 03-04 play offs, and well lets just say i dont want to relive that experience. all of teh incedents named by habsfannova are true. ive read about them in various magazines and newspapers. the whole joe jurevicious thingh just confirms one thing...phildelphia sports fans=scum of the sporting world, even lower then raiders fans. u have to try to get that low.

Archived