Royals/Tigers

CC97

I told someone today i couldn't give a plop about the Royals now that Football season is upon us. Then they go and do THIS. I hope they get a record...........cause the only other good thing that can come out of this season is the #1 pick in the draft. Hell they probably wouldn't want to spend the money to sign the friggen pick. I hate baseball the way it is. Curse you Selig......curse you.

I found this paragraph on this page: http://www.temple.edu/tempress/chapters/987_ch1.pdf

"Over the years the (Phillies) won games by scores of 24-0, 29-4 and 26-7 and lost games by scores of 29-1, 28-6,20-16, and 26-23. One of the most notable wins in Phillies' history was the clubs 23-22 win of the Cubs in the "shootout in Chicago" game. In another memorable game, a 20-14 win over the St. Louis Cardinals in 1923, the two teams combined to hit 10 home runs."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived