Report: Mailman to Timberwolves!

the_cynic

This is pretty cool news but I don't really like the idea of rooting for Minnesota since I'm a huge Malone fan.

ESPN Article

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

This is pretty cool news but I don't really like the idea of rooting for Minnesota since I'm a huge Malone fan.

ESPN Article

(soothing vioce) cooooommmmmee jooooin ussss BS2282, the Timberwoves will win it all this year, cheer for them...

Yep, just call me Mr. Bandwagon cause I cheer for my favorite player of all-time! :therock:

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

The article makes it sound like the Miami Heat are out of the picture. That's somewhat surprising to me.

I agree but the article doesn't really hold much information anyway. Who knows what's really going on!

Retired Number's To Come

the article doesn't really hold much information anyway. Who knows what's really going on!

stupid lakers ha ha ha ha ha...

seriously, that would be cool- someone should photoshop hm into one

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

I think Miami is out of the question because he doesn't wish to leave the Western Conference.

I hope the T-Wolves don't win it all. Garnett is one of my favorite players -- but all Sam Cassell does is b**ch and complain, and I can't bring myself to cheer for Sprewell.

IUe6Hvh.png

ESPN Article

(soothing vioce) cooooommmmmee jooooin ussss BS2282, the Timberwoves will win it all this year, cheer for them...

Yep, just call me Mr. Bandwagon cause I cheer for my favorite player of all-time! :therock:

thats not what I meant

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

As a diehard t wolves fan, i can actually say id much rather not have the elbowman.

Retire old man.

SOrry BS, but the man is a douche bag.

He's also the best bargain in the league right now! Say what you will but the Mailman still has some game in him.

Retired Number's To Come

As a diehard t wolves fan, i can actually say id much rather not have the elbowman.

Retire old man.

SOrry BS, but the man is a douche bag.

He's also the best bargain in the league right now! Say what you will but the Mailman still has some game in him.

You're right. I heard he's great at Parcheesi! :P

Archived