NCAA Club Football Concepts: Trinity Bantams 25/48

heavybass

Inspired by actual Club Football which is where the likes of Vermont and Milwaukee still exist with names such as Pitt and Ohio State, the idea I figured was essentially bring in around a minimum of 12-16 teams from the North region and the South region (like USFL) but have a mixture so it's not just big names... so I figure I would start off with a team that refused to go into Arena Football but was essentially coaxed into this league by backers who wanted to see a long standing rivalry re-establish themselves...

We begin with a side known for their multiple claimed national titles.

YALE BULLDOGS

spacer.png

Yale has prestige, has class, has arrogance... essentially one of the older clubs that are entertained by the idea of a league that goes up against their old foes but also big clubs as well.

There will be no teams from the West in this.

To make sure that Yale is not on their own for this venture, the sponsors got on board their close rival.

HARVARD CRIMSON

AMWts8BKGa6yeGi_QD9NSyEQAuppue24VVVlVz8o

Yale and Harvard are both clubs that strongly turned down the Arena Football League as well as several other clubs... by pairing them up together, Rivalries is what creates this Spring League.

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Spring Football? Harvard Crimson
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Spring Football? Harvard Crimson 2/36

Next team up is another that rejected the Arena Football concept but made a big fuss of it because if they had joined then they would of been battered, bruised and bewildered by a lot of the Ohio/Kentucky/Tennessee teams that were there... so they and their 100 mile of hate rival made their feelings known and essentially applied for a league that promised good football amongst small time resources.

WESTERN KENTUCKY HILLTOPPERS
AMWts8BUz0Z05Q09Jz2Hpbh7Pz3PCFHfEHsXix0E

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Spring Football? Western Kentucky Hilltoppers - 3/36

And might as well post the other team that has a 100 mile of hate.

MIDDLE TENNESSEE BLUE RAIDERS
AMWts8AnlnV_rjlseoU8-eJheWURnq6__a-XKN9T

Another school alongside Western Kentucky rejecting the Arena Football League and joining the Spring Football League for what they described as better opponents with a not so busy schedule.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Spring Football? Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders - 4/36

I have to make a few amendments to what I've said about the Spring League.

I have written down who is going to be in but the teams I'd had to exclude was a large list to ignore so I've extended it by 12 to 48.

From that, 12 will be sides that haven't got football entirely or have club football... they were specifically invited, the other 12 will be from sides that ignored Arena Football and or do have teams in the Arena Football but they don't care or were essentially called out.

The last 24 are Power Teams... essentially big names.

The next team is a big name and only included themselves into Spring Football because Western Kentucky ran their mouths and needed to get smacked.... so one day this side signed up and told the Hilltoppers.

LOUISVILLE CARDINALS

AMWts8CaEkBhJkvXQr9LOqPOUIpgkPwhwMdka_RD

The Ville is here to lay the smackdown on Western Kentucky.

• LOL 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Spring Football? Louisville Cardinals - 5/48

The 6th team of this Spring League is a team that is also a member of the Arena Football League and were basically insulted by Middle Tennessee by them saying that there was only one league that was good enough... the issue here is that I haven't revealed this team for Arena Football League because its a spoiler for the division that the Blue Raiders WERE going to be placed in... which is the Ohio Valley.

But yeah this team's wordmark isn't exactly the best.

MEMPHIS TIGERS
AMWts8BLmU9ZaNNBv419J6BVDBnpLRMwpUssM12q

The look is essentially Cincinnati Bengals but the wordmark always look off to me.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Spring Football? Memphis Tigers - 6/48
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Club Football? Memphis Tigers - 6/48

you dont have to give your NCAA threads these names. you could just say "college football concepts". like skycast said, what makes spring football, club football, or even arena football concepts different from regular football ones? maybe i'm missing some detail.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Club Football Concepts: Memphis Tigers - 6/48
20 minutes ago, heavybass said:

Because no one would even bother looking in here if this was titled "college football concepts"... alright i'm going to try something and my point's going to be proven... if i titled this college football concepts then no one is going to notice, at all.

Make concepts that people can’t look away from 

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Club Football Concepts: Memphis Tigers v2 - 6/48
  • 1 month later...

Because I've left this to dust and because why not... I'm going to shake the cobwebs away by adding the next time to this club football league.

NOTRE DAME

AMWts8DRL4JIeDCsNKliMflnPXHHRCt41H46JoF8

Now some of you are going to ask why Notre Dame.... it is because they exist, in all manners of sports... if you can imagine a team then you can imagine a Notre Dame somewhere... thing is though, Club Football is run by a budget and is not part of a athletic program, they have to fund it for themselves... something that Notre Dame might struggle.

• Like 2

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Club Football Concepts: Notre Dame - 7/48