NCAA Club Football Concepts: Trinity Bantams 25/48

heavybass

Time for team 8 and this team well is a bit shellish.

MARYLAND TERRAPINS

AMWts8A3JwlzHIWlw2W-nXuQuFpMqMae9t4x7Qdz

The Terps have a dumb helmet tbf... their old school logo is good and they should be using that more but I decided to merge the black and yellow with the red and white and the two styles of uniforms to present this hybrid of styles.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Club Football Concepts: Maryland Terrapins 8/48
On 12/20/2022 at 11:59 AM, heavybass said:

Time for team 8 and this team well is a bit shellish.

MARYLAND TERRAPINS

AL9nZEXzY0UOcy5teRKnDlG93byV9xlSCiZULiGo

The Terps have a dumb helmet tbf... their old school logo is good and they should be using that more but I decided to merge the black and yellow with the red and white and the two styles of uniforms to present this hybrid of styles.

Can't even blame Maryland for those flag helmets tbh, the love for their state flag almost matches Texas and their school colors matches the flag so they thought why not

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Club Football Concepts: South Carolina Gamecocks 9/48
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Club Football Concepts: North Carolina Tar Heels 10/48
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Club Football Concepts: Arkansas Razorbacks 11/48

The last update for this thread for a bit involves a team in the North.... that aren't the Buckeyes ((They are coming though))

CINCINNATI BEARCATS

AMWts8AJTv2jGTne60PLyeSXGyHMlqIRED7HvfSZ

The Bearcats who would of been in the Arena Football league if they were a Group of 5 team but since their upcoming transition to the Big 12, they have been reclassed as a Power 5 side and although BYU was admitted in, they were not permitted... instead they took up the invitation of Club Football and now face the likes of Notre Dame and other North sides.

Now then the next 12 teams coming up in this thread are going to be from sides that don't have a team in Arena Football nor don't have gridiron in their programs... these would be the invited teams from the Club Football organisers that were encouraged to join.

Merry Xmas everyone.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Club Football Concepts: Cincinnati Bearcats 12/48
  • 5 weeks later...

UC SAN DIEGO TRITONS

AMWts8BDpcdhR_fD1ZOdNujdSlLV2NDIoMs4wQp9

I didn't want to go to say Oregon/Washington for the West division of this Club Football but I did want to go to San Diego... which is a stretch tbh but the Tritons were one of the 12 schools invited to the Club Football league mostly because of a good look and the university's endowment is large and fitting.

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Club Football Concepts: UC San Diego Tritons 13/48
3 hours ago, heavybass said:

UC SAN DIEGO TRITONS

AMWts8C7-blmbpcWwgXEnbfwkrajNwbo62TnRveB

I didn't want to go to say Oregon/Washington for the West division of this Club Football but I did want to go to San Diego... which is a stretch tbh but the Tritons were one of the 12 schools invited to the Club Football league mostly because of a good look and the university's endowment is large and fitting.

So just reusing the same concept for two different threads?

• Like 1

Next up is another school invited to the club league because of their proximity to other clubs in the east and they have the sort of model for club football already.

From Waterbury, Connecticut.

POST EAGLES

AMWts8AgPpZLK1gaikYP0cLXTFewIeROBXjLPufO

The Eagles play in Division 2 against teams that already play in the New England division of the Arena Football such as Assumption, New Haven and Saint Anslem but they were amongst the 12 other schools alongside  the Tritons to be invited and such, they took up the invitation and use the new club football to play against new rivals.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Club Football Concepts: Post Eagles 14/48

And now it's time to take a gamble... to a university that has NO sports representatives and which I literally asked in the request forum... thanks to @leopard88 's help btw

From Baltimore, Maryland.

UBALT SUPER BEES

AMWts8AtFtX4MUqYlH8Br6dZ63m8dbGD5kN3h9Iw

So with UBalt... their signature is blue but they are also in Maryland so gold and black are needed... as well as white.... and the team's history is a mix between Steelers Concrete Cancer (ugh), Early Seahawks and Maroon and White... this is something I could expand on in another thread someday where I get to experiment on said team, Adidas would be bold enough to be the kit buzz as Under Armor wouldn't even dare and Nike would probably make a Superman clone.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Club Football Concepts: UBalt Super Bees 15/48

@heavybass, you're welcome.  Thank you for the H/T.

I like this a lot, especially the sleeve stripes.  They are very bee-like, if I can make up a word.

My only concern is that I don't think there would be so much emphasis on the gold.  The school's website says the "primary palette" is blue, black and white, with gold only being an accent color (along with just about any other color in the rainbow).

http://www.ubalt.edu/about-ub/offices-and-services/marketing-and-creative-services/the-ub-brand/visual-identity/color-palette-and-graphic-patterns.cfm

In addition, the mascot wears a sweater that is only blue and white.

spacer.png

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

8 minutes ago, leopard88 said:

@heavybass, you're welcome.  Thank you for the H/T.

I like this a lot, especially the sleeve stripes.  They are very bee-like, if I can make up a word.

My only concern is that I don't think there would be so much emphasis on the gold.  The school's website says the "primary palette" is blue, black and white, with gold only being an accent color (along with just about any other color in the rainbow).

http://www.ubalt.edu/about-ub/offices-and-services/marketing-and-creative-services/the-ub-brand/visual-identity/color-palette-and-graphic-patterns.cfm

In addition, the mascot wears a sweater that is only blue and white.

spacer.png

That's what I figured about the gold.... it is Maryland though but if it's an accent color then I might need to go back to the drawing board.

28 minutes ago, heavybass said:

That's what I figured about the gold.... it is Maryland though but if it's an accent color then I might need to go back to the drawing board.

The danger of downplaying the gold too much is that you wind up with something that looks like the Jaguars' current set.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

I wasn't sure if I would like black over blue, but that looks really good.  I still really like the sleeve stripes and the use of gold gives it just enough color beyond the black and blue.