Shaq raps on Kobe

the_cynic

Looks like the rubble is going to be bigger than I originally thought!

ESPN Article

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

It'll be a glorious day when Shaq realizes he can't rap -- or that it's a lot tougher winning a championship without Kobe. Or even with a supporting cast that doesn't play to your strength.

Kobe's also going to find out that he needs Shaq to make up for his mistakes.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Yeah, but atleast Kobe has people around him that actually fit into an offense with him. Shaq has Dwayne Wade -- Dwayne Wade CAN'T shoot. He can only drive. What good does that do him when Shaq has himself parked downlow with two defenders on him? Kobe could drive because he was able to keep defenses honest with his ability to shoot.

IUe6Hvh.png

Shaq rapping is sad. I consider myself a Shaq fan, although I think both he and Kobe have to bear some share of the blame for the LAL meltdown.

Shaq should shut up and play. To his credit, I read that he's lost 35 lbs. in prepartion for the coming season. He should be back to his monsterous best in 04/05 -- and that will go farther to settle the Shaq-versus-Kobe controversy than his weak ass rhymes ever could.

BTW, I, AMARE STOUDEMIRE, WILL EMERGE AS A DOMINANT FORCE IN THE NBA THIS SEASON!!! BEWARE, MERE MORTALS!

Yeah, but atleast Kobe has people around him that actually fit into an offense with him. Shaq has Dwayne Wade -- Dwayne Wade CAN'T shoot. He can only drive. What good does that do him when Shaq has himself parked downlow with two defenders on him? Kobe could drive because he was able to keep defenses honest with his ability to shoot.

We'll see! It's too bad Lamar has to be somebody's b**** now though.

Retired Number's To Come

he lost his career

SHAQ IS TALL, FAT, AND LAZY.

his God given talent continues to control the NBA

What NBA have you been watching?

Kobe is still in his prime while Shaq is currently 325lbs. but I bet his body fat percentage is a lot lower than yours! :lol:

Retired Number's To Come

Shaq doesn't have any talent. Kobe's the one with talent. Shaq's the one who's so big he can't help but be good.

Whatever dude!

Retired Number's To Come

Ok... So what makes Shaq so talented? Is it his ability to shoot? NO! Its his ability to get it down low... pass it out to Kobe, back down the defender who's half his size, until he gets em right at the edge of the paint, recieve a pass downlow, turn and dunk. What talent!

IUe6Hvh.png

So are you saying that most centers just aren't talented?

Retired Number's To Come

• 1 month later...

Archived