College Basketball 2022-23

TrueYankee26

In case it isn't obvious, I will be rooting tonight for the 11-22 Lafayette Leopards to upset Colgate and punch their ticket.

Sjsu Theres A Chance GIF by San Jose State Spartans

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

3 hours ago, JerseyJimmy said:

for once in my life, a team I like didn't fall at the final hurdle. by which I mean Charleston are CAA champions and are going to the tourney.

Congrats JJ, we will see if Charleston can make noise at the dance

Also congrats to Northern Kentucky, Oral Roberts and Gonzagaon winning their conference tournaments along with Merrimack, who are sadly ineligible

1 hour ago, leopard88 said:

In case it isn't obvious, I will be rooting tonight for the 11-22 Lafayette Leopards to upset Colgate and punch their ticket.

Sjsu Theres A Chance GIF by San Jose State Spartans

I always wondered if Colgate's rivals use Crest toothpaste to brush their teeth with lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Also congrats to Northern Kentucky, Oral Roberts and Gonzagaon winning their conference tournaments along with Merrimack, who are sadly ineligible

I always wondered if Colgate's rivals use Crest toothpaste to brush their teeth with lol

In reverse order --

Absolutely!

My son went to high school with Ziggy Reid, who was tournament MVP for Merrimack.  It sucks to have that be the end of the line after winning the conference tournament.

• Like 1

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Oh man St. Peter's were two games away from winning the MAAC and going back to the dance.

After going 14-17 (7-13) and finishing 2nd from last, They beat #7 Fairfield in the 1st round on Tuesday then upset #2 Rider in the 2nd round the next day but they lost to #11 Marist today.

Iona vs Marist in the MAAC title game tomorrow

8 hours ago, TalktoChuck said:

Bill Walton was in top form tonight. It’s both a shame and completely understandable why they only let him call these midnight west coast games that no one watches.

He lives on the west coast and probably doesn't want to travel far to do games. Like the aptly-named poster here, he's very west coast biased.

• Like 1

Happy for GCU, always had a heart for the Lopes. Was going to attend Grand Canyon. But decided ASU. So I have a soft spot for them. UofA on the other hand, I hope they earn the right to be the first round upset...

23 minutes ago, Gary said:

Happy for GCU, always had a heart for the Lopes. Was going to attend Grand Canyon. But decided ASU. So I have a soft spot for them. UofA on the other hand, I hope they earn the right to be the first round upset...

That’s kinda funny since ASU refused to play GCU in any sport for many years due to its for process status.

20 minutes ago, WestCoastBias said:

That’s kinda funny since ASU refused to play GCU in any sport for many years due to its for process status.

I'm a graduate and alumni for ASU. I Can't be happy for a school in the same metropolitan? I don't care about the politics and when they do play, it'll be for the right reasons. Sounds like you're trying to make this something bigger than it it ought to be. I have always been a huge fan of Grand Canyon University and love to see its growth over the years. 

I find it funny that ESPN pretends every year they have the bracket selection show. They used to have something the hour after the real one on CBS, but only in the last handful of years to they try to have one going at the same time that runs on like a 10 minutes delay.

• Like 1