MLS/CPL by Nike MLS(8/29) CPL(0/8) D.C. United

IceInMyVeins

What if Nike took over as the league-wide kit suppliers for MLS and the CPL? Hopefully I can actually finish something for once and you can see 😂.

MLS:
Atlanta United
Austin FC

CF Montréal |v2|
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire

Colorado Rapids |v2|

Columbus Crew

D.C. United
FC Cincinnati
FC Dallas
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
LA Galaxy
LAFC
Minnesota United
Nashville SC
New England Revs
NYC FC
NY Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting KC
St. Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps

CPL:

Atlético Ottawa
Cavalry FC
Forge FC
HFX Wanderers
Pacific FC
Valour FC
York United FC

• IceInMyVeins changed the title to MLS/CPL by Nike MLS(2/29) CPL(0/8)
  • IceInMyVeins changed the title to MLS/CPL by Nike MLS(3/29) CPL(0/8)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • IceInMyVeins changed the title to MLS/CPL by Nike MLS(4/29) CPL(0/8) Charlotte FC
9 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

Love the Ajax style shirt for Atlanta. Wouldn't mind seeing them do something similar in real life. Chicago is my favorite so far. Great job incorporating sky blue into their traditional chest stripe. 

Chicago Fire moving away from the chest stripe design is such an all-time fail. They don't really look the same without it.

• Like 2

• IceInMyVeins changed the title to MLS/CPL by Nike MLS(5/29) CPL(0/8) Chicago Fire
23 minutes ago, johnrafael said:

The concepts are fire but this template sucks. Seems like the jersey is glued on a dusty wall.

Any explaining for that texture in Chicago third?

The template is meant to imitate Nike's uniform reveals when they used drones to fly the kits around the cities of their teams. I like the look myself., though I'd like to see a full kit as well.

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

The template is meant to imitate Nike's uniform reveals when they used drones to fly the kits around the cities of their teams. I like the look myself., though I'd like to see a full kit as well.

The full body template I got didn't come with the Nike uniform cuts so I just decided to get this one for this series.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A classy away jersey for Colorado! I'd be curious to see a home version of that jersey with powder blue/white/powder blue striping (it'd sorta mimic the state flag.)

The home jersey is a bit underwhelming for my taste, since the pattern is too subtle and the color blocking is just templated.

On 12/13/2022 at 11:10 AM, alexandre said:

Pretty slick, I'd never really considered diagonal stripes, I don't hate it. I'm wary of ever wearing Toronto's red though. :)

What about replacing the red with maroon? It'd be like the old Alouettes jersey and the NHL Wanderers & Maroons of old.

Also might be nice to have more than three diagonal stripes on the home, and just continue the pattern throughout the shirt.

Love that home jersey for Chicago! A really good way to get all the colors in. Would be cool to see that fire pattern tonally in the background at home and/or in more vibrant color (maybe red & yellow?) on the third.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vtgco said:

A classy away jersey for Colorado! I'd be curious to see a home version of that jersey with powder blue/white/powder blue striping (it'd sorta mimic the state flag.)

The home jersey is a bit underwhelming for my taste, since the pattern is too subtle and the color blocking is just templated.

spacer.png

8 hours ago, vtgco said:

What about replacing the red with maroon? It'd be like the old Alouettes jersey and the NHL Wanderers & Maroons of old.

Also might be nice to have more than three diagonal stripes on the home, and just continue the pattern throughout the shirt.

spacer.png

• Applause 1

• IceInMyVeins changed the title to MLS/CPL by Nike MLS(6/29) CPL(0/8) Colorado Rapids
  • 1 month later...