Creamer Concept World Cup - Knockout Tournament - MEDALS!

rsaline

• rsaline changed the title to Creamer Concept World Cup - Knockout Tournament - MEDALS!

Would you look at that! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!

And thanks to @rsaline for running the competition again. This has always been one of my favorites on the boards and always brings out the best in me as a designer, so I was happy it was brought back for this cycle!

Want to give a shoutout to @gswansea. You are one hell of a designer. I knew I was going to have to really step it up if I was going to compete with any of your 4 excellent designs. Seems fitting that we'd match up again in the finals.

Great work to all the other competitors for a series of excellent designs. Special shoutout to @dsaline97 who seemed to fly under people's radar a bit despite getting 3 of 4 to the knockout round and put up a real fight against both finalists.

And to anyone who didn't advance or feels disappointed with how they finished, don't let these results discourage you. It took me three goes to finally get the gold. Keep improving and honing those skills and you'll get there!

• Like 3

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

On 12/20/2022 at 12:37 PM, MDGP said:

Would you look at that! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!

Great work to all the other competitors for a series of excellent designs. Special shoutout to @dsaline97 who seemed to fly under people's radar a bit despite getting 3 of 4 to the knockout round and put up a real fight against both finalists.

Pretty wild to have faced off with the two finalists in the same knockout round. Congrats to you and everyone for a great tournament!

spacer.png