International Challenge Hockey League (12/41) (March 22nd)

eegl75

heres a little "primetime matchup" poster i threw together quickly in paint

AAA7KQG.png

let me know if you guys want to see more of these!

(sorry for the pixelation im on a different computer right now and its not the greatest)

• eegl75 changed the title to International Hockey Challenge League (10/41) (february 28th)
  • 2 weeks later...

i decided to step up my game for the next team. i added a captain's C and the new league logo designed by @Wildcomet

the toronto glory:

CvG8qti.png

toronto won the cup in 1968 when they were known as the toronto mounties, but just 12 years later, they found themselves relegated. in 1998, the new team called the glory entered the league. they've came close, but every time they make the top 8, they drop back down the next season. they too are victims of the toronto cup curse.

(sorry leafs fans, i had to!)

• eegl75 changed the title to International Challenge Hockey League (11/41) (March 11th)

Hey all, as eegl75 has mentioned I have been helping out with some logos designs for this project, and am going to add a 'Game of the Week' graphic to my contribution. This way we can feature a couple teams matching up against each other and occasionally preview a coming full team unveiling. This will happen about once per week. This matchup pits a recently unveiled team, Toronto, against one of the earlier teams to debut, Juneau. Enjoy!

ICHL-Game-of-the-Week-JUN-v-TOR.jpg

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

• 2 weeks later...

ugh why am i so slow with this stuff

anyways heres the next team

the manitoba monsters:

CWlMb4Y.png

the monsters identity is based on mosasaurus. there were many fossils of marine animals found in manitoba because it used to be completely underwater. in 1974, a 43 foot long mosasaur fossil was found in Morden, Manitoba, which is about 90 minutes from winnipeg.  theyre the first team in this series to not use a white jersey. 

the monsters havent made the top 8 in 8 years, but every year theyre getting closer. this year they lost in OT of the western division championship..

• Like 1

• eegl75 changed the title to International Challenge Hockey League (12/41) (March 22nd)
  • 2 weeks later...

The next game of the week feature match up pits land vs sea from across the Atlantic, as this league's revived Hartford Whalers go up against Zurich Alpine HC. One of the things that gave me an interest in this concept was the ability to put cities together in a league that typically would never be together. 

ICHL-Game-of-the-Week-HTF-v-ZUR.jpg 

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png