Fictional College Hockey Uniform Update

HyamesField

Hey all! 

Been awhile since I've posted. Life got in the way - as you all know can happen! I thought it was time to give my fictional university - Southern Michigan University - a hockey sweater update! Let me know what you guys think!

Here is the updated look! Thanks to Puck Designs for the free template! It's great to use. We switched up to wearing black at home, white on the road. Tried to simplify both uniforms. The new gold alternate will be worn occasionally at home & we've also added a "Heritage" uniform to be worn at the annual Grand River Faceoff outdoor game. Hope you enjoy these - had a lot of fun making them. 

Uniform-Spread.jpg

The former uniforms that was worn beginning in 2018-2019 are below. White at home & black on the road!

HOC-Home.png

HOC-road.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-15%20at%201.39.3

• 2 weeks later...

Digging the logos and numbers. But the colors are a little too close to Western, and out of context this looks like a UCF concept.

Red, orange, purple, and sky blue are colors not associated with any major Michigan schools. Maybe start from there?