Patriots Super Bowl Patch

swisherHOU

just drop the damn rock-n-rap entertainment pregame/halftime shows

the super bowl i kinda get (there may be some non-football people partying near the big screen) but all the other showings, it's too much.

Just as long as Janet Jackson keeps coming back! :D

I would post a photo but I'm afraid Creamer would knock it right off.

If Creamer won't do it, Justin Timberlake can.

I saw, I came, I left.

I can't say a lot about the 2005 MLB changes yet (Big Brother's watching), but there really aren't any major changes coming. A couple of new alts, and BP jersey changes, but nothing too major.

One of the few seasons where there aren't any major overhauls.

I don't have any problem with the Pats wearing Super Bowl champion patches for a game, or even for a season. And yes,some free agents and rookies weren't part of it but will still wear the patch, but so what! The franchise won, and should be able to show off the title like (as Chris sad) a championship boxing belt, or green jacket. I like the idea. It would even be cool if the champions just had a super bowl trophy patch (nothing else, just an image of the Lombardi trophy) on the sleeve or upper chest in the season following a Super Bowl victory.

or how about a trophy for EVERY super bowl the franchise has won. Or maybe little super bowl trophy stickers for the pack of the helmet that they can add to when they win a new one? I think it would be cool, except for the one year when the last franchise never to win a Super Bowl is the ONLY team to not have one on thier helmet. It would suck for them.

i actually like the whole idea of a "champions' patch".....they do it european soccer but it's usually something subtle, like england, the defending champs wear a gold. rather than blue, version of the league patch.....or the italian "scudetto," a small shield shaped italian flag.....

so maybe a small lombardi trophy........no words or anything......keep it simple

But then again, the Minnesota Twins are going to wear a "40th Anniversary American League Champions" patch in 2005.

Why?

This is not the first time for Minnesota in 1989 they wore a 40 for 60 20th anniversary for the team taht lost Super Bowl IV

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

But then again, the Minnesota Twins are going to wear a "40th Anniversary American League Champions" patch in 2005.

Why?

This is not the first time for Minnesota in 1989 they wore a 40 for 60 20th anniversary for the team taht lost Super Bowl IV

At least the Vikings haven't won a Super Bowl. The Twins have won two World Series, so why would they want a season-long commemoration of a loss?

Archived