Silent's Sports Signatures Shrunk Once More - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (USFL & XFL Updated!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Here ya go, @maxwasson!  Sorry in the intervening time things didn't go well.  Especially since my final was Kansas vs. Marquette.

c53tv2w.png

I mean we didn't have our head coach for either the Big 12 or NCAA tournament these past 2 weeks.

QNXVyki.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 7:46 PM, maxwasson said:

@Silent Wind of Doom Could you add the 2023 Kansas Jayhawks WNIT Championship to my signature?

Also could you make the KU men's basketball banners blue and the KU football banners crimson?

Sorry.  Was a bit busy with the Wikipedia MLB uniforms.  Do... you... happen to have a pic of the trophy for the Women's NIT?  I can't find it.

spacer.png

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Sorry.  Was a bit busy with the Wikipedia MLB uniforms.  Do... you... happen to have a pic of the trophy for the Women's NIT?  I can't find it.

spacer.png

Here's a picture of the WNIT trophy

QNXVyki.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 1:10 PM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

@maxwasson, we need to stop meeting like this.  With me adding a banner because someone we wanted to win fell short.  We'll always have the Chiefs, tho.  Also, I suppose it means everyone is in contention each year.  🤔

eYwya7p.png

I think it's merely a coincidence, but a division title I think is worthy of adding to the signature.

• Like 1

QNXVyki.png

• 1 month later...

No problem, @maxwasson!  When I saw that there was a message in here, I expected a Nuggets fan.  And I chuckled thinking it wouldn't be you because you'd already gotten the Kings added.  I forgot you had Vegas too.

I changed the logo a bit to add the shield because the helmet as it was didn't play well with their new gold.  If you don't like, I can switch it back.

R8e0dsv.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

No problem, @maxwasson!  When I saw that there was a message in here, I expected a Nuggets fan.  And I chuckled thinking it wouldn't be you because you'd already gotten the Kings added.  I forgot you had Vegas too.

I changed the logo a bit to add the shield because the helmet as it was didn't play well with their new gold.  If you don't like, I can switch it back.

R8e0dsv.png

Just change it back to gray for the Stanley Cup banner.

QNXVyki.png

• 3 months later...
59 minutes ago, JerseyJimmy said:

@Silent Wind of Doom another year, another Carolina League championship for the Charleston RiverDogs. I'd also appreciate if you could use the HC monogram instead of just the C, but I understand if that'd be illegible or whatever.

Ayyyyy!!!  Congrats!!!

I.. don't... see a monogram that's not a C.  Unless you mean something I don't understand.  What do ya mean?

spacer.png

spacer.png