2023 NFL Offseason thread

Cujo

Why exactly would Brandon Staley be in danger of losing his job? The Chargers are in the playoffs after all.  BUTTT...I also don't follow the Chargers so I have no clue what's going on within that organization to know why Staley's seat would be even warm let alone hot. 🤷🏿‍♂️ And if losing to Jacksonville this weekend is what would get him the ax, their brass might do well to remember that those same Jaguars—actually, the 2-6 going into London version of those same Jaguars—blew them out earlier this season, on their "home" field.*

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

21 hours ago, Cujo said:

HC Openings / Predictions

Broncos / Jim Harbaugh

Why on earth would he want to come back to a team that doesn't have a 1st or 2nd round pick this year, and is clearly not good enough to get better without having those picks?  Even if he thinks Wilson has something left (he doesn't), it seems destined to fail. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

34 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Why on earth would he want to come back to a team that doesn't have a 1st or 2nd round pick this year, and is clearly not good enough to get better without having those picks?  Even if he thinks Wilson has something left (he doesn't), it seems destined to fail. 

Especially when the school president is taking over negotiations to make him the highest coach of the Big Ten

2 hours ago, BBTV said:

Why on earth would he want to come back to a team that doesn't have a 1st or 2nd round pick this year

Denver has a 1st rounder this year, picked up in the Bradley Chubb trade.

6uXNWAo.png

2 hours ago, Gary said:

I have no answer to that because that was some awful clock management 

You said it yourself...

3 hours ago, Gary said:

Especially when the school president is taking over negotiations to make him the highest coach of the Big Ten

full

BB52Big.jpg

12 hours ago, tBBP said:

Why exactly would Brandon Staley be in danger of losing his job? The Chargers are in the playoffs after all.  BUTTT...I also don't follow the Chargers so I have no clue what's going on within that organization to know why Staley's seat would be even warm let alone hot. 🤷🏿‍♂️ And if losing to Jacksonville this weekend is what would get him the ax, their brass might do well to remember that those same Jaguars—actually, the 2-6 going into London version of those same Jaguars—blew them out earlier this season, on their "home" field.*

he was heavily criticized for playing his starters in a game that win or lose, meant nothing to them. ...and it cost them Mike Williams, who is now injured. 

1 hour ago, Gary said:

We may have lost to TCU but we’re 2-0 against OSU in the 2020’s 😝

That sound you hear above you is the joke flying over your head...twice now.  Let me explain it to you like you're...well...a Michigan fan. You said Michigan wants to make Harbaugh the "highest* coach of the Big Ten." I said "So that's why his clock management was so bad against TCU." Meaning his clock management against TCU was bad because he was so high.  That was the joke. Get it now? 😎

All that being said, the last time you beat us twice in a row, I was still in my late 30's and half the people on these here boards weren't even born. You can talk to me when you have one of these and you're not coming off a playoff loss to a double digit underdog. 😉

ba9e15f6-2df6-47ce-9cab-051aa048dcec.jpg

*Yes, we all knew you meant highest paid coach. Leaving out paid was what made it funny.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3

BB52Big.jpg