NHL X NBA Crossover Series (Senators, Flyers, and Penguins all uniforms added)

johne9109

6 hours ago, Blindsay said:

I'd opt to just use the Anaheim script as the Jersey Wordmark

I'm glad you said something. It actually says Anaheim above Ducks; I just forgot to change the color to white. It's there you just can't see it lol. 

*EDIT* changed the wordmark so Anaheim is now visible

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (2/32 Coyotes Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (3/32 Bruins Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (4/32 Sabres Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (5/32 Flames Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (6/32 Huricanes Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (7/32 Blackhawks Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (8/32 Avalanche Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (9/32 Blue Jackets Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (10/32 Stars Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (11/32 Red Wings Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (12/32 Oilers Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (13/32 Panthers Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (14/32 Kings Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (15/32 Wild Added)