Worst. Sport. Ever.

Cujo

Just now, BBTV said:

There's also an argument that these guys are going to be doing this regardless - whether in back alleys

It's like I've always said, keep slapping defenseless people safe, legal, and rare

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• 1 month later...

I think we knew that since they gave AEW that time slot for their reality-ish show.

Is there a more deplorable american than Dana White?  The look on his face when these guys are getting knocked out is disgusting.  He has lust in his eyes and is likely hard AF.  The other cronies just sit there and agree with whatever he says.

NGL, I can't turn away.  It's like a car wreck, and I feel guilty watching guys willingly give up their long-term memory and mental health for like $50, but like I said... I simply can't turn away.  It's like the Howard Stern effect - the people that hated him actually listened to him more.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."