Grand Rapids Rampage Logo Refresh

LAWeaver

It's been awhile since I last posted a concept.

With the news of the Arena Football League eyeing a comeback with *checks notes* ...16 franchises... It got me thinking of the ArenaFL of yesteryears. I'm talking pre-bankruptcy when the league would peak at 19 teams in a single season and draw in 10k or more per game.  I was too young to enjoy the league but I did have the PS2 Arena Football game. I've always enjoyed the brands that came out of this era of Arena Football, and you could argue that this is what got me interested in branding/sports design/logos in the first place.

One of my favorite brands of this era was the Grand Rapids Rampage. I couldn't tell you anything about this team, honestly, but I've always liked their logo. However, if we're to bring them back to the arena in 2023, we're gonna have to give the rhino a facelift.

Without further ado, this is how I imagine Grand Rapids would look in today's world:

ofmp5ns.png

• Like 4

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• 9 months later...