MLB X NFL Crossover Series 30/30 (Nationals Added) COMPLETE

johne9109

To Follow up from my NHL X NBA series and my NBA X NBA series I am now doing a series of MLB teams as NFL uniforms. Unlike the other two series I will be doing 2 uniforms per team as Baseball uniforms as kind boring justbeing white and grey (for the most part) so I did a white uniforma and a colored uniform (usually based on an alternate) per team. Love to hear comments and critiques!

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 2/30 (Red Sox Added)

-The Orioles concept is good, but I would lean more into black than white.  They're a franchise that uses both team colors well, and often.  Overall very well done though.

-I'm loving the Sox set!  Nothing against the classic "B" logo but the sock logo is better in my opinion.  I absolutely could see these unis on the field.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Liladam26 said:

-The Orioles concept is good, but I would lean more into black than white.  They're a franchise that uses both team colors well, and often.  Overall very well done though.

-I'm loving the Sox set!  Nothing against the classic "B" logo but the sock logo is better in my opinion.  I absolutely could see these unis on the field.

I went with a white helmet with striping because of their use of a multi colored panel hat. If I were do a color rush type uniform then Id probaly go full on orange and black. The B works for baseball but as a football uniform the Sox workmuch better on a helmet. Thanks for your words

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 3/30 (White Sox Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 4/30 (AstrosAdded)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 5/30 (Royals Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 6/30 (Guardians Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 7/30 (Tigers Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 8/30 (Angels Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 9/30 (Twins Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 10/30 (Athletics Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 11/30 (Yankees Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 12/30 (Mariners Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 13/30 (Rays Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 14/30 (Rangers Added)