Wagner's Outburst

phillyfan36

Wagner, with the game tied, let one slip and almost hit Cliff Floyd. With the situation, (a guy in scoring position, 2 outs, game in jeporady) why would he throw at him? Well, Wagner gets tossed, and he is PISSED. It took the first base ump, Joe Kerrigan and David Bell to hold him back, the 3rd base ump and Jim Thome to hold Todd Pratt back, and Larry Bowa all over the ump.

Wagner goes back to the dugout, Pratt, Bowa, and Kerrigan are trying to figure out what the hell the ump was thinking, and Chase Utley is leaning on the cooler. Wagner tells him to get off it, picks it up and throws it. Then he throws a towel, then he takes the other cooler and pours it on the field.

Anyone else see this?

You will tomorrow!

wagner's comments after the game:

"I was really upset when he told me why," Wagner said. "Which was, 'Because.' You put it down. Dana DeMuth told me, 'Because.' Son of a [bleep] ain't got a better excuse than that? He don't deserve to be behind that son of a [bleep]."

"Let me tell you something," Wagner said. "If I'm throwing at Cliff Floyd, I'm going to throw where that [bleep] hurts and breaks, because I don't want that son of a [bleep] coming out to kick my [bleep]. I know Cliff and he knows damn well I wasn't throwing at him.

" 'Because.' I'll give you 'because.' I couldn't throw strikes. I was horrible today. That son of a [bleep] was [bleep] worse than I was. And that's hard to do."

"I could care less [about getting suspended]," he said. "Because he's full of [bleep] if he thinks I'm going to serve one day of that [bleep]. Because you know what? He should have a [bleep] suspension for being a [bleep] idiot. If they let him stand behind the plate and call balls and strikes as [bleep] as he is.

"You know what? It's one thing to be thrown out of a game for intent, but when stupidity is involved? Why can't I throw that [bleep] out of the game? He was horrible all game long. He had a four-hour game. [Mets starter Steve] Trachsel was throwing strikes, [Phillies starter Eric] Milton was throwing strikes, and he couldn't pull his hand out of a [bleep] right now."

"It turned out good for us, but it was a terrible game," Wagner said. "I tell you right now, I deserve what I got. I was terrible. I was horrible. But being thrown out of the game? That's stupid."

wagner's comments after the game:

"I was really upset when he told me why," Wagner said. "Which was, 'Because.' You put it down. Dana DeMuth told me, 'Because.' Son of a [bleep] ain't got a better excuse than that? He don't deserve to be behind that son of a [bleep]."

"Let me tell you something," Wagner said. "If I'm throwing at Cliff Floyd, I'm going to throw where that [bleep] hurts and breaks, because I don't want that son of a [bleep] coming out to kick my [bleep]. I know Cliff and he knows damn well I wasn't throwing at him.

" 'Because.' I'll give you 'because.' I couldn't throw strikes. I was horrible today. That son of a [bleep] was [bleep] worse than I was. And that's hard to do."

"I could care less [about getting suspended]," he said. "Because he's full of [bleep] if he thinks I'm going to serve one day of that [bleep]. Because you know what? He should have a [bleep] suspension for being a [bleep] idiot. If they let him stand behind the plate and call balls and strikes as [bleep] as he is.

"You know what? It's one thing to be thrown out of a game for intent, but when stupidity is involved? Why can't I throw that [bleep] out of the game? He was horrible all game long. He had a four-hour game. [Mets starter Steve] Trachsel was throwing strikes, [Phillies starter Eric] Milton was throwing strikes, and he couldn't pull his hand out of a [bleep] right now."

"It turned out good for us, but it was a terrible game," Wagner said. "I tell you right now, I deserve what I got. I was terrible. I was horrible. But being thrown out of the game? That's stupid."

i actually felt refreshed reading that. im glad theres still someone that can still get angry. no doubt he will be told to go to sensitivity training and anger management. :P

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Archived