WLAF/NFLE Reimagined (Frankfurt Galaxy added)

neo_prankster

I like it, it's a good start for sure. If I were to suggest possible changes to try, perhaps thicken the lines you have inside the ears and nose a bit to show that they're holes rather than just creases like the wrinkles above the nose, and possibly fill in the yellow triangle inside of the back cheek with green to make that area a bit less busy and cleaner for when the logo is smaller.

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

4 hours ago, Wildcomet said:

I like it, it's a good start for sure. If I were to suggest possible changes to try, perhaps thicken the lines you have inside the ears and nose a bit to show that they're holes rather than just creases like the wrinkles above the nose, and possibly fill in the yellow triangle inside of the back cheek with green to make that area a bit less busy and cleaner for when the logo is smaller.

How about the curly cue next to the ear? Is that too close to the ear lobe?

19 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

Which areas do you think I should fix?

A couple things that you could try would be going for a bit more consistency in the thickness of some of the lines; I noticed some variance in the thickness around the ear, mouth and eyes. One thing to consider may be adding back in the black from the original- or introducing a darker red or green- inside the mouth to help separate the tongue from the lips.  Something about the perspective of the inside of the mouth seems a bit off to me, and I think the lack of a clear tongue or separation of it from the lips might be why.

I agree with the others that this is looking better than the first you shared for sure. Tweaking those couple of things could put it over the top.

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

2 hours ago, Wildcomet said:

A couple things that you could try would be going for a bit more consistency in the thickness of some of the lines; I noticed some variance in the thickness around the ear, mouth and eyes. One thing to consider may be adding back in the black from the original- or introducing a darker red or green- inside the mouth to help separate the tongue from the lips.  Something about the perspective of the inside of the mouth seems a bit off to me, and I think the lack of a clear tongue or separation of it from the lips might be why.

I agree with the others that this is looking better than the first you shared for sure. Tweaking those couple of things could put it over the top.

How's this?

2SpsZsp.png

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, BengalErnst said:

This variation is so much better than where it previously started. Waiting for you to take on another old nfl Europe logo 

Which one would you like to see?

I plan to do the Galaxy at some point, but that one might take me a few tries before I get it to your liking.

I might do Scotland, Amsterdam or London first.

• neo_prankster changed the title to WLAF/NFLE Reimagined (Amsterdam Admirals WIP added)

Bump.

I put up the unfinished Admiral concept because I wasn't sure if I should keep the green from the original or just stick with the orange and navy.

After I get done with Amsterdam, I'd like to hear what team you guys want me to do next.

I might do the London Monarchs, but their original logo had a timelessness that makes me too squeamish to mess with it too much.