The Bills in white pants

gbasalmon

Perhaps they're working on the the theory that if people are laughing hard enough at what they look like, they won't think to laugh at what they play like.

Just a thought.

If you saw the Bills-Jaguars game, then they are not working hard enough. :D

i know im in the extreme minority here, but i actually really like the blue-on-blue look that the bills use. the blue-on white looks pretty good too, but i think the bills are one of the only teams that can pull off the AOC look, along with the seahawks, jets, and falcons.

the bills whites on the other hand.....

My comment on that is that I actually like the navy jerseys. They just need some actual logos on them or something. I'd actually kinda like to see the Bills adopt a navy/red scheme possibly, instead of the 5 blue set they use now.

May the leotard die a painful death...

I'm gonna doubt that very much.

Since the uniform change in 2002, the Bills are 0-3 ('02 vs. Jets, '03 vs. Texans, '04 vs. Jaguars) at home in the navy/white combo. With the monochrome navy they are 9-5 at home.

However, the opposite is true on the road

Navy/white on the road: 3-0 ('02 @ Texans, '02 @ Dolphins, '03 @ Jaguars)

Monochrome navy on the road: 0-1 ('03 @ Cowboys)

White pants with blue jerseys probably does look better, but who won that Bills game Sunday?

I am a firm believer that the uniform you wear has no effect on the game, look at the 84 padres or the pirates in the 70's, they were good teams with horribly hideous uniforms.

May the leotard die a painful death...

I'm gonna doubt that very much.

Since the uniform change in 2002, the Bills are 0-3 ('02 vs. Jets, '03 vs. Texans, '04 vs. Jaguars) at home in the navy/white combo. With the monochrome navy they are 9-5 at home.

However, the opposite is true on the road

Navy/white on the road: 3-0 ('02 @ Texans, '02 @ Dolphins, '03 @ Jaguars)

Monochrome navy on the road: 0-1 ('03 @ Cowboys)

Have they really gone with the navy/navy that many times?

• 4 weeks later...
White pants with blue jerseys probably does look better, but who won that Bills game Sunday?

I am a firm believer that the uniform you wear has no effect on the game, look at the 84 padres or the pirates in the 70's, they were good teams with horribly hideous uniforms.

Horrendous uniforms they should have kept.

If the pads were wearing those Taco Bell unis in 1985, Wiggins wouldn't have gone downhill and they'd have held onto the West lead.

Archived