World Cup of Football

jkrdevil

Ok, with the NFL season starting and the World Cup of Hockey going on I decided to start a new project that I call the World Cup of Football. With this project I will crossover the World Cup of Hockey nations to football uniforms.

The first one I did was the USA- This one is more of a concept than a true crossover, but I think it works. Some of you will recognize the template as the one I use for my CFA team the New Jersey Americans. I changed the colors a bit and put the Team USA logos on it. I put the Alt. logo on the front like the Steelers and Jets do to their logos. Here it is and comments are wanted.

Team USA

Team Sweden

Team Canada

Team Czech Republic

I will keep a list on this post as well as add replies for each.

solid international concepts, although I must admit that usually Im not a huge fan of using the hockey logos for football unis

in fact, I did do a few national team football unis in the past. My concept for China won me the second International Challenge. some of the other ones though, I need to revisit. However I did do a logo for Sweden that I never got around to using on a uniform concept. I wont post it here though because Im not a hijacker. :P

solid international concepts, although I must admit that usually Im not a huge fan of using the hockey logos for football unis

But they are crossover, thw only one that borders the line of crossover/concept is the USA one.

Anyway, here is your World Cup Champions team Canada. I used the alt logo becuase a hockey player in a football uniform would look stupid. The rest is a true crossover.

Canada

Archived