Australian AFL Guernsey

Alphabet Man

Australia1.gif

Probably a style to be used in the 2050's imo, that's why i added names and a front number for TV as everything these days are aimed for TV

Yep, i used myself as number 44 (was going to use Stephen Milne, but then thought i'll do myself)

and this is my old template and i did this several months ago and i just decided to finish it today....inspired by the Port Power alternate

COMMENTS

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I really like the square idea! I think that could make an awesome side panel for a basketball or football team. I'm really not hating this even though its kinda a gradient.

Awesome work! Keep at it your getting alot better!

I like it Aussie, even though I hate the Power's alternate. The SouthernCross on the front is nice and simple, and the colours are great. You may lose some of the small detail at the ground, but with one eye on the TV, I think you're heading dowwn the right track!

Cheers,

Greg

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

I like it Aussie, even though I hate the Power's alternate. The SouthernCross on the front is nice and simple, and the colours are great. You may lose some of the small detail at the ground, but with one eye on the TV, I think you're heading dowwn the right track!

Cheers,

Greg

thanks, the AFL is after money and TV is money so that's where i thought it'd be alright with the number on the front (like in the U16 and U18 natonal championships)

and at the ground it'd get lost but for the AFL its all MONEY

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

thanks, rmered,

the sleeves would be plain navy blue as used everywhere else

rmered, does the port alt come with sleeves? never seen a playa in it and i'd assume it'd by teal

I don't believe they made them in a long sleeve version.

They played Melbourne on a shocking day earlier this season in them and noone wore long sleeves. So I'm guessing there's no such version.

If it was to be made, I'm sure they would have teal sleeves with black cuffs.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

nothing wrong with gradients....its just it takes rmered a lot of time and it pisses him off when trying to get it right......look at his site and the current port power alternate

Has rmered considered using Illustrator?

I saw, I came, I left.

Has rmered considered using Illustrator?

He does, but occasionally other people *coughPRIMALcough* are required to help him fully actualise the potential of the software ;)

:D:D coughPRIMALcough??

lol

That's true.

I ask politely for Primal to help me, and because I am completely hopeless he just does the whole thing in about 20 minutes.

You should see the Footscray Preseason jumper he did. It had this hideous gradient on either side of a bulge where the logo goes, and the Primal-man did an exact drawing of it. Very nice work indeed.

Of course, I was the guy who did the presentation to the club and accepted all the kudos for such a great body of work.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

nothing wrong with gradients....its just it takes rmered a lot of time and it pisses him off when trying to get it right......look at his site and the current port power alternate

I haven't actually gotten the Port Power alternate gradient right yet.

I gave it a buddy who is a designer in Illustrator, but he's just stalling as it's a rotten job.

(And I'm paying him in coffee, which in the grand scheme of things, isn't the currency he's used to.)

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I haven't actually gotten the Port Power alternate gradient right yet.

I gave it a buddy who is a designer in Illustrator, but he's just stalling as it's a rotten job.

(And I'm paying him in coffee, which in the grand scheme of things, isn't the currency he's used to.)

are you talking about "The Clash" guerseys (that felt wrong to spell it that way!) If you are, I was gonna offer assistance, until I checked out on the power's site. Wow, that'd be pretty rough.

Archived