Australian AFL Guernsey

Alphabet Man

nothing wrong with gradients....its just it takes rmered a lot of time and it pisses him off when trying to get it right......look at his site and the current port power alternate

I haven't actually gotten the Port Power alternate gradient right yet.

I gave it a buddy who is a designer in Illustrator, but he's just stalling as it's a rotten job.

(And I'm paying him in coffee, which in the grand scheme of things, isn't the currency he's used to.)

are you talking about "The Clash" guerseys (that felt wrong to spell it that way!) If you are, I was gonna offer assistance, until I checked out on the power's site. Wow, that'd be pretty rough.

Yep, that's the one. Horrible isn't it?

I could send you what I've done so far.

But Primal baulked at it, then this mate of mine has stalled after he realised what a big job it is.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Fantastic, thanks.

It's on its way.

What sort of cheesy Australian merchandise can I offer as compensation for your time and talent?

- Starbucks Australia coffee mug?

- AFL Record Offical Program of the Grand Final in two weeks?

- Game worn jumper, signed by the premieship team? (This may involve me getting arrested procuring, and therefore delivery might be delayed)

- You name it.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

But Primal baulked at it, then this mate of mine has stalled after he realised what a big job it is.

The triangle gradient is a piece of cake, but what drove the club to use a photo-real lightning bolt I will never know...fortunately I've at least got the brains to know when I'm beaten :)

The triangle gradient is a piece of cake, but what drove the club to use a photo-real lightning bolt I will never know...fortunately I've at least got the brains to know when I'm beaten :)

They went for the photo to stop people making copies of jumpers.

That lightning bolt is now owned by the AFL.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I expect that the league has now claimed all intellectual property in lightning, and has sent a strongly worded Cease and Desist letter to God over His continued flouting of their legal rights when performing His Acts.

I expect that the league has now claimed all intellectual property in lightning, and has sent a strongly worded Cease and Desist letter to God over His continued flouting of their legal rights when performing His Acts.

Billy Connolly is starring in the movie.

"The Sporting Body Who Sued God"

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived