Sign in to follow this  
DawgPacPBH

New England Patriots Logo Concept

what's funny is that anything i do post will be ripped to shreads! I don't feel the need to prove to anyone my design abilities, which may sound like weaseling out. So be it. lol

Well boo hoo. Suck it up will you? so sorry to hurt some feelings because I didn't present it the way you think is best. Who cares?

Well boo hoo. Suck it up will you? so sorry to hurt some feelings because I didn't present it the way you think is best. Who cares?

I think literally everyone here, apparently other than you.

If your such a great designer, than you should appreciate the effort of others, and want to help them out. That's what all the great designers on here do. I've never heard any of them bash someone's work in the way that you did.

Like has been said, you didn't like it. Many of us didn't. But not only did you bash it so untactfully, but you did it on what, your 5th post?

And then you talk about how everyone can act like a badass on the internet or whatever. Guess what, this community is tight enough that we know these people and we can quickly figure out who's pretending to be a badass. I know Avenger isn't one of those.

That's why we get so upset when someone comes in and is arrogant and a prick. We're tight and a bunch of people of different skill levels and ages can discuss the thing we all enjoy, sports logos and uniforms. We're here to help each other out. I've posted paying jobs on here to get opinions because I trust many of the people here.

So, be civil or be gone. If you treat clients like that, I can't imagine you having very many jobs.

I'm not in competition here. Perhaps I just like to get people's goat, like yours with your over reaction to comments that some stranger posted. These boards are great, you can put out any sort of persona you wish and people go for it. Av, just relax and go with it.

You're entitled to your opinion about me same as i am about someone's design. You got a little too emotional in yours. But that's just my opinion.

Holla.

You writin' a screenplay?

you're well thought out in your writing pc...

but i'm not talking about a client, i'm talking to someone who does what i do. Sorry to offend all.

Look, lay off the dude will you? Yeah, he's blunt with his comment, but you guys don't have to kill him.

Tell him once, and let it go.

Look, lay off the dude will you? Yeah, he's blunt with his comment, but you guys don't have to kill him.

Yeah... We wouldn't want to hurt his feelings, now would we? <_<

Let me be the first to say, wcgslacker04, your designs suck! :P (just had to get it out)

Yeah... We wouldn't want to hurt his feelings, now would we? <_<

:lol: