2024-25 NHL Changes

LMU

Kings with a little teaser of new the new sweaters, which doesn't show much, but (probably) confirms that the new logo is the front crest, rather than the full crown...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

2 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

Kings with a little teaser of new the new sweaters, which doesn't show much, but (probably) confirms that the new logo is the front crest, rather than the full crown...

Obviously. I didn't realize this was even in question 

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

Is it me or this numbers font look very similar to Detroit Pistons font from teal era?

I can see that in the beveling. 

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

The Bruins's social medias logo just switched back from the 100 anniversary logo to the regular one. Confirming once and for all that the regular jerseys are coming back (Wich is great news)

• Like 4
  • Dislike 2

The Bruins don't look like the Bruins with black socks. Same with the Leafs when they they ditched their idiosyncratic socks that were worn for decades and messed with the lower hem stripe on their jerseys.

Adidas has done some good things but they also took the character out of a lot of teams uniforms.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, YelichGraphics said:

Is it just me or all of the proportions feel... off

I find it so funny that they're pushing all those "stitches" when so much of the product they push in the marketplace has so much heat-pressed single-layer faux-twill...

• Like 8

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The problem was never the on-ice uniforms. What remains to be seen is how bad the quality of their replica jerseys at authentic jerseys prices will be. 

I guess one plus is the dimpled shoulders are gone. A branding ploy disguised as jersey tech innovation that just looked bad. 

• Like 3

PvO6ZWJ.png

1 hour ago, uniformity said:

The Bruins don't look like the Bruins with black socks.

As a Bruins fan, i'm over it. I've gotten used to it and it's not like it looks bad.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, B-mer said:

As a Bruins fan, i'm over it. I've gotten used to it and it's not like it looks bad.  

I just need one of the Bruins or Penguins to change. Their socks are too similar. My preference would be both, but at least the Bruins sock stripes match the sleeves and hems. There's no reason the Penguins to use that striping scheme - Either match your sleeve stripes or your hem stripes, but matching neither and using a third stripe scheme looks dumb. 

a8d7e5cb-c96f-427a-82f8-0ea8318b13f4-sid1486822861.0.jpg

• Like 10

PvO6ZWJ.png