College Football - 2024

Rixaroo

On 9/21/2024 at 7:57 PM, NH4 said:

Colorado updates their black jerseys going with classic northwestern stripes with the mountain design in the big stripe 

GYCepZ7b0AI1d4V?format=jpg&name=small

Colorado really doesn't need to wear any combo other than this at home. Maybe make the flatiron pattern more sublimated, but it's the perfect combination of a traditional uniform with modern and identifiable CU flair.

• Like 7

6fQjS3M.png

46 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

Hopefully they pair it with the white helmet like so:

spacer.png

Hopefully they don't. Not until/unless they make some changes to that white helmet (and even then, I still won't be a big fan of it). I'd rather they just stick with the gold helmets...but then after having just won their first game wearing white lids, I suspect they'll be sticking around a lot longer now.

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

10 hours ago, WBeltz said:

spacer.png

I'd prefer it be with gold helmets/garnet pants. There really isn't enough white in that look to feel like it would gel well, and the color balance looks the best with this option:

FSU Football on X: "𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲 Our  non-contact jerseys today will be turquoise and represent our connection  with the Seminole Tribe of Florida https://t.co/b4kLt1elwd  https://t.co/YDpXmnm2tn" / X

• Like 5

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

This isn’t just the Ducks’ best road combo, I’d say it’ll easily end up being the best combo they wear this year (based on what I’ve seen/heard, at least). For being Oregon’s most traditional road combo across the entire history of the program, it’s been worn sparingly since the university rebrand in ‘99. It hasn’t been worn like this, with athletic gold helmets and pants, since 1998.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Applause 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

15 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

This isn’t just the Ducks’ best road combo, I’d say it’ll easily end up being the best combo they wear this year (based on what I’ve seen/heard, at least). For being Oregon’s most traditional road combo across the entire history of the program, it’s been worn sparingly since the university rebrand in ‘99. It hasn’t been worn like this, with athletic gold helmets and pants, since 1998.

I feel like this uniform needs a little more green in the helmet and pants and a little more gold on the jersey. Maybe invert the helmet stripe or make the green part wider and put that on the pants as well, and potentially add a green facemask. I would also make the gold stroke on the numbers wider. But, as it stands, it kind of feels like the helmet and pants are from a different set than the jersey. 

On 9/24/2024 at 2:21 PM, cajunaggie08 said:

Florida State will wear their turquoise uniforms on Nov. 23 against Charleston Southern.

https://seminoles.com/feature/honoring-seminole-heritage

14 hours ago, WBeltz said:

spacer.png

13 hours ago, tBBP said:

Hopefully they don't. Not until/unless they make some changes to that white helmet (and even then, I still won't be a big fan of it). I'd rather they just stick with the gold helmets...but then after having just won their first game wearing white lids, I suspect they'll be sticking around a lot longer now.

3 hours ago, SSmith48 said:

I'd prefer it be with gold helmets/garnet pants. There really isn't enough white in that look to feel like it would gel well, and the color balance looks the best with this option:

FSU Football on X: "𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲 Our  non-contact jerseys today will be turquoise and represent our connection  with the Seminole Tribe of Florida https://t.co/b4kLt1elwd  https://t.co/YDpXmnm2tn" / X

I was hoping they wouldn’t actually wear the turquoise jersey in the regular season & instead keep it to just a Spring Game/practice thing, even though I figured they would. I agree that, all things considered, gold/turquoise/garnet is probably the best possible combination, although I still don’t love it.

I have a feeling they’ll unfortunately go with turquoise pants too, though, since recruits have already been seen wearing them:

sda8vQs.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, upperV03 said:

I would say the G/G/Y combo was their best. But I digress.