Hawks to Hockey Concept

Brass

it means the Thrashers jersey is ugly and horrible. No knock on your concept, you made a good translation. But if you're painting on a toilet paper canvas, no matter if you're Bob Ross (hey!) or Rembrandt, it's still toilet paper in the end (d'oh, a pun)

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

theres not much you can do with thrashers 3rd template. the designers of the thrashers 3rd should have a visit by Jules and Vincent(PF reference). I have no idea what they were thinking with the single sleeve "atlanta".

the jersey would look better on the thrashers home and away templates.

i like the design you put together, and looks better than what the thrashers put together, i just don't think the temp works. like i said not much you can do with that template.

my suggestion is to make the left arm the same as the right arm and drop the "atlanta" from the arm. Then you would have a perfect 80's-esque hockey jersey for the Hawks.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Bah! Enough with the Thrasher 3rd hating. You are obviously wrong about it being bad, because not only did the team pick it, but that design outsold the other two last year!

I like the concept of the Hawks crossover to a Thrashers template, but agree that it would look better witht he 90'2 color palate that didnt have black, and on the primary Thrashers template with the 'wings.'

I like the idea, though.

Long live the Thrashers Third!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived