Lions Concept

Thad

In history class i was hit with this idea, not sure how the reviews will be, but i like it

C&C please

lionsjersey.png

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Is this team destined to be rubbish forever?

They couldn't win with Barry Sanders, their logo is horrible, they are just losers.

I'm sorry, tarheel, I don't like it much, but you haven't got much to work with.

It is good to see you priorities are right though, and you're doing something productive in History class.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

We've just been learning about George Washington since we were in kindergarten, but I now know that all the ladies loved his big calves.

But thanks for the suggestions, I'll keep testing different combos, I'm bound to hit the jackpot eventually!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

We've just been learning about George Washington since we were in kindergarten, but I now know that all the ladies loved his big calves.

But thanks for the suggestions, I'll keep testing different combos, I'm bound to hit the jackpot eventually!

No wonder you drifted into thinking how to fix the Lions uniforms.

That Blue they wear doesn't do it for me.

Well, neither does Silver come to think of it.

So two colours that don't go well together is not a great start.

Perhaps the next Lions version should be with better colours.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived