Greensboro Bats are now the...

Brian in Boston

i like the script as well but they go from an animal that actually scares some people to something that even a 2 year old isnt even scared of.

OH MY GOD! A GRASSHOPPER.IM SOOO SCARED!!!!! :o

Signature intentionally left blank

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't they guve him a hook at one point?

Yeah, but now it's a water hand (note the light blue left hand)...it's got some really bizarre powers - healing powers, mystical crap. Can't use it in anger however...

Go figure.

(Love the Marvin avatar - "I think you ought to know; I'm feeling awfully depressed...")

Yeah, but now it's a water hand (note the light blue left hand)...it's got some really bizarre powers - healing powers, mystical crap. Can't use it in anger however...

Go figure.

(Love the Marvin avatar - "I think you ought to know; I'm feeling awfully depressed...")

Thanks---May you get a favourable mention in the next edition of the guide!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

'Bout time he got some actual powers ^_^ .

I see where they're going with the logo, nothing too flashy or overdone (i.e. a grasshopper with biceps and a 6-pack). It's a good classic look; I'd buy one of the green hats.

I love the antennae sticking out of the hat! Cool logo.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

question but i didn't want to start a thread for: what does the "tc" on the twins cap stand for? i had always thought it was "twins club" but last night i thought of "twin cities" and now i'm confused. :therock:

Time to Contract? :blink:

Actually I do believe you are correct in your assumption of Twin Cities.

Archived