Get Together Role Call

CC97

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uncle wiggily is confirmed!  TLM44 is confirmed absent :(

I'm not confirmed absent, i said i am having dinner with my family, but you didn't reply when i asked if i'd be home in time. I blame CC!

I blame television... and the media...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I'm not confirmed absent, i said i am having dinner with my family, but you didn't reply when i asked if i'd be home in time. I blame CC!

OMG I TOTALLY AGREE! :D

uncle wiggily is confirmed! TLM44 is confirmed absent :(

:D Good to see ya back...

...are ya back?

sB9ijEj.png

:D Good to see ya back...

...are ya back?

Well there wasn't any complaints when i asked for the password to be reset, so i'm assuming it's okay :wacko:

I dunno I guess I can be back.....but do the people want me back ...tis the question lol :D

Well there wasn't any complaints when i asked for the password to be reset, so i'm assuming it's okay :wacko:

I dunno I guess I can be back.....but do the people want me back ...tis the question lol :D

Well, i'd like to see ya come back.... :flagcanada:

sB9ijEj.png

hey this sounds like fun! i'm living in toronto now, going to school @ Humber College, so this may work for me, although i am going home for Thanksgiving back to St. Catharines. Maybe me and Specialk will make it up to the Dome. (although he's a harcore Ti-cats fan, so that may be sacrelidge for him). we'll keep you posted Chris!

hey this sounds like fun! i'm living in toronto now, going to school @ Humber College, so this may work for me, although i am going home for Thanksgiving back to St. Catharines. Maybe me and Specialk will make it up to the Dome. (although he's a harcore Ti-cats fan, so that may be sacrelidge for him). we'll keep you posted Chris!

woo, that would be awesome! please let me know as soon as you possibly can!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

there you go! you guys will more than make up for me not being able to make it

Yeah but that doesn't mean that we can't call CC's cell phone every twenty seconds and keep him on the phone by going 'but honey we haven't talked for like EVER'....or we both could proceed to piss him off by telling him he must come home so that we can talk to him online about nothing.

Either way, they're going to miss us, because if they don't, i'll make sure that CC will muhahahahahahahahah

*ends evil girlfriend talk* :devil:

yay!  This place was starting to smell and we were all letting ourselves go without the female touch around.  I for example, haven't worn pants for at least 2 weeks.

Not wearing pants is one thing, but are you sure it was necessary to wear the miniskirt?

I know you thought the place needed a female presence, but it didn't have to be you, bitch. :P

there you go! you guys will more than make up for me not being able to make it

Yeah but that doesn't mean that we can't call CC's cell phone every twenty seconds and keep him on the phone by going 'but honey we haven't talked for like EVER'....or we both could proceed to piss him off by telling him he must come home so that we can talk to him online about nothing.

Either way, they're going to miss us, because if they don't, i'll make sure that CC will muhahahahahahahahah

*ends evil girlfriend talk* :devil:

hmmm, sounds like fun, but you might have more success keeping him on the phone then I would...yarr! i wish I didn't have tuesday morning classes...then I could have stayed and gone no problem

hmmm, sounds like fun, but you might have more success keeping him on the phone then I would...yarr! i wish I didn't have tuesday morning classes...then I could have stayed and gone no problem

I blame the NASC Peewee select hockey team! Bah!

Buttheads have to have a game on sunday night making dinner Monday!

I also blame my mom for being the MANAGER! DOUBLE BAH!

*goes to sleep*

muahhahahahhaa

Archived