Get Together Role Call

CC97

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there you go! you guys will more than make up for me not being able to make it

Yeah but that doesn't mean that we can't call CC's cell phone every twenty seconds and keep him on the phone by going 'but honey we haven't talked for like EVER'....or we both could proceed to piss him off by telling him he must come home so that we can talk to him online about nothing.

Either way, they're going to miss us, because if they don't, i'll make sure that CC will muhahahahahahahahah

*ends evil girlfriend talk* :devil:

hmmm, sounds like fun, but you might have more success keeping him on the phone then I would...yarr! i wish I didn't have tuesday morning classes...then I could have stayed and gone no problem

Funny, zer0, I notice you don't object to calling CC "honey." Something TLM should be worried about?

And on topic... I will officially confirm that I will not be there. A couple weeks later and it might have worked but I still don't have my new job so I have no vacation days to take. Unless someone wants to pay me $120 to skip a day of work.

That laugh is starting to scare me.  :blink:

And now you can understand my life :)

You're life is like nothing!

You just put a bag over my head when you do it anyway...so what's the difference if people know what i look like without makeup?!

*broils children in pot ...adds diced frogs......tastes yummy*

You just put a bag over my head when you do it anyway...so what's the difference if people know what i look like without makeup?!

TMI, TMI!!!

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

NOw i can officially say I definately can't come. I came home and found out that my Great Aunt, who's been like a grandmother to me, has received a really horrible infection in her staples where she had surgery Sept. 20th. I will more than likely be in Orangeville all of monday now.

Yes, please decide where we're meeting and let me know!

Anyway, the odds sit at about 50:50 for me needing to play hockey on Monday morning. We sit in third, out of six, going into tomorrow's games, having won one of two today (lost 4-2, won 6-1).

BTW... Toronto rules. That is all. :flagcanada:

(But my camera doesn't for possibly erasing the 140 pictures from Wednesday. Grrrr. :evil: )

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Yes, please decide where we're meeting and let me know!

Anyway, the odds sit at about 50:50 for me needing to play hockey on Monday morning. We sit in third, out of six, going into tomorrow's games, having won one of two today (lost 4-2, won 6-1).

BTW... Toronto rules. That is all. :flagcanada:

(But my camera doesn't for possibly erasing the 140 pictures from Wednesday. Grrrr. :evil: )

I suppose meeting at the SkyDome would be a good idea

Let's say.... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noon, SkyDome, Gate 7 (South end of the stadium - Bremner Blvd, would be close to the Argos box office).

Is that cool for everyone?... and by everyone I mean Mockba and Braden :P

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Well, the bad news is that we didn't play well enough to make the finals. The good news is that it uncomplicates tomorrow's festivities. So, noon, eh? I'll see if I can figure out where that is. ^_^

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

If the two of you want to PM me your Cell Phone numbers, that would be cool... a just in case thing.

Kev already has my cell, so I'll send you my Cell Braden when you send me yours.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Unite!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I tried doing this in the other thread, but I think it's too old to garner attention in there.

Because I'm trying to score free tickets for everyone I'll need to know how many I need to get.

Please let me know if you plan on getting together on Monday, October 11 for an Argos game at SkyDome.

Thank you!

P.S. I'm lookin at all the GTAers on here :P  quad, steve-o, break-wood, braden, et al  :)

P.P.S.  i'm cancelling thanksgiving dinner with my family for this, fools!

confirmed:

CC97

mockba

Braden

uncle_wiggily

I'll be watching on tv here in Seattle. Anyway to know you is you? A promo sign or something? :D

Happy :flagcanada: Thanksgiving

Archived