Get Together Role Call

CC97

The get-together was awesome. Chris, wiggly, Braden, and I seemed to get along very well, it was quite natural hanging out with them. SkyDome's a crazy place, the CFL is a crazy game (I was promised high-flying action, damnit!), and Toronto is crazy mad cool. :flagcanada:

I took pictures, I'm under orders to get them up when I get back to the States. ^_^

Thanks, CC, for setting it up.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed, good times had by all. Next time we will definitely have to make it bigger and better and why not longer! :D

How about shorter?

It relieves me to know that size really doesn't matter. :D

--Roger "|<------------------This long------------------>|?" Clemente.

P.S., decrease your screen resolution.

Also, maybe next time, we should have more than two weeks notice to plan something like this. Given enough time, I'm sure some of the more distant board members could scrounge up the funds to go.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Also, maybe next time, we should have more than two weeks notice to plan something like this. Given enough time, I'm sure some of the more distant board members could scrounge up the funds to go.

We started planning this more than 2 weeks ago, I forget where the original post was, but I believe it was first announced in July.

Had a great time, t'was like I knew the guys all my life. Can't wait to see the pictures.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

The camera was on our (first) section a few times, I don't know if you could see past the people in the first few rows, but I was wearing my Minnesota Aurora jersey, so that might have been obvious.

I kept saying to the guys, "If we end up on TV, you know either SyPhi or GMac are watching and will freak." ^_^

POTD 2013-08-22

It relieves me to know that size really doesn't matter. :D

Most girls that are knowledgable will tell you that size does matter :P If they're pretty experienced and smart and they say that size doesn't matter, they're probably lieing to you lol

the longer, the better ;)

:down: I've always thought it was the more money the better. Strike two!

Well, money would have to do with it if you were looking to move in, marry etc. If you're just dating then it doesn't matter all that much.

Financial security is something that makes a relationship solid and a girl's pocket full :D

As promised, I have... well, one picture. I haven't done anything with the rest yet. But here's proof that it happened:

on-field.jpg

POTD 2013-08-22

I'm the one on the very left...

I was gonna wear a jersey but the only football jersey I have is a white Ricky Williams Dolphins uni, and I passed on wearing it for the obvious reasons.

Thanks Mockba, Uncle Wiggly & Chris for a wonderful time. We need to do stuff like this more often. It's one thing to talk and interact through the internet, but it's so much of a better feeling to see them in person! I know there's more CCSLCers in the GTA like epper, TML44 and quadival... there's bound to be a way to organize a big gathering someday.

Skydome's a good stadium that gets a bad rap IMO. When the dome's open, the view of the CN Tower is amazing. It definitely needs to be open a hell of alot more. The audience was kinda wierd. There was a good 25,000 there and they were really quiet and not into the game at first, but really got into it at the end.

I got to go on Field Turf!!! They let the fans go on the field after the game, and the players come back out and sign autographs. With all of the security concerns in the US, I couldn't imagine that happening anywhere down there.

I had a wonderful time, and like I sad, we gotta do something like this again. I don't even mind doing a road trip to Atlanta or something... even Oshawa :P

I can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

As promised, I have... well, one picture. I haven't done anything with the rest yet. But here's proof that it happened:

on-field.jpg

Looks like you guys had a good time. Now I know who not to mess with.... Mockba. :D

You have a guy in a Argos hat, a guy in a Leafs' shirt, a guy in a BLUE Jays shirt... something's missing here.....

Sorry I couldn't make it. Had the game been on Sunday, I would have definitely been there.

I saw, I came, I left.

I know there's more CCSLCers in the GTA like TML44l... there's bound to be a way to organize a big gathering someday.

I'm sure it was better without a girl hanging off of CC anyway lol :P

Nah, it was easier not going because i'm so tied up with an Aunt in the hospital and homework up to my ears :wacko:

Figures ^_^

think about it this way, now you wouldn't dare to have a child without having proper jobs right? We've become so materialistic that the job and the money is essential for bringing children into the world to give them the best opportunity

but like i said before unless you're 30 or wanting to get married then money doesn't matter

10 Reasons Men Are Like Cats

10) No matter how much you scold them, they always miss the litter box.

9) They rub up against you one day, and the next, they act like they've never seen you before.

8) They leave all those little hairs all over your bed.

7) Feed them once, and they'll keep coming back.

6) They keep your feet warm when it's cold outside.

5) If they make a mess, they just leave the room and pretend it's not there.

4) They have their own agenda, which may or may not include you.

3) They disappear for days on end, and then show up at your door as though nothing has happened.

2) They groom themselves in front of company.

1) Just about the time you're ready to make them sleep outside, they do something really cute.

And maybe this is why CC has a cat? :P

9) They rub up against you one day, and the next, they act like they've never seen you before.

3) They disappear for days on end, and then show up at your door as though nothing has happened.

1) Just about the time you're ready to make them sleep outside, they do something really cute.

Why? Cause he's gay?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Why? Cause he's gay?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

because lets face the facts, girls are evil....cats resemble their guy friends... :D

Archived